Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is MJ? She was awful dramatic in her social media break yesterday, but sitting in the box battles today 🙄

Reactions: 1
They're both as twisted as each other, there will be some motive behind everything they do.

Reactions: 6
They're both as twisted as each other, there will be some motive behind everything they do.
Exactly 'building' the sense of drama around them seems to drive up engagement which is helping the box battles and the coins they are getting. His target this week was 3 million. He is just over that. That's about 12 grand (I think it's approx 4 per million)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Exactly 'building' the sense of drama around them seems to drive up engagement which is helping the box battles and the coins they are getting. His target this week was 3 million. He is just over that. That's about 12 grand (I think it's approx 4 per million)
5 grand per million I was informed.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Who is MJ? She was awful dramatic in her social media break yesterday, but sitting in the box battles today 🙄
she is another one who needs to get off social media & spend time with her child & husband. She is Dickadora & Sophies mod.

Reactions: 4
Sophie Rose will really be spewing when she see’s that 😂
The bleeping gobshite has no self respect at all. I’d love to knock her out & wake her the duck up so she can see what everyone else sees. I swear she’s a mind of a 12 year old, teenagers would leave a boy if he was treating them the way she’s been treated. It’s laughable at this stage.

Reactions: 5
Just caught the last 5 seconds of Sophie rose going ballistic. What’s happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just caught the last 5 seconds of Sophie rose going ballistic. What’s happened?
Going off her heid at Emma & Tom she was blaming for leaking her texts and voice notes. She ended the live saying she would take her two weans and Diadros baby away somewhere that no one would find them not even Diadro. Spending time with her weans, bet she disny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going off her heid at Emma & Tom she was blaming for leaking her texts and voice notes. She ended the live saying she would take her two weans and Diadros baby away somewhere that no one would find them not even Diadro. Spending time with her weans, bet she disny
As if the mad bunny boiler could last without taking to Daniel for half a day 🤣🤣🤣 okayyyyy thennnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.