Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ppl are having issues recharging and he is having a tantrum over it. Claiming he recharges early to avoid it. Surely he just converts coins as he finishes on 3 plus million. None of his own money is ever used 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its hilarious that Sophie Rose gets all bunny boiler over this absolute roaster pushing 40 & jumping about with this on every week 😂 its enough to make a normal females vagina drier than the Sahara 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its hilarious that Sophie Rose gets all bunny boiler over this absolute roaster pushing 40 & jumping about with this on every week 😂 its enough to make a normal females vagina drier than the Sahara 😭
He actually makes Harley look half decent.. too far? 😂😂
Nah Diadora is the definition of a walking ick. Him and simple Soph are a match made in heaven tbh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It just shows how low her self esteem is to be desperate for that freak to want her. Having had a glimpse of how she can kick off last night I can’t wait until he’s got his next mattress in his hoose 😂

All the time she is gifting him and bringing views and gifts to box battles, he won't do anything about her. She is like is little fake cash machine

Reactions: 3
She was sending him allsorts last night. The comments were saying, ‘come on guys, SR can’t do it on her own’. He wasn’t happy at the lack gifting. If it wasn’t for her he would be nowhere near the top 10.

She was sending him allsorts last night. The comments were saying, ‘come on guys, SR can’t do it on her own’. He wasn’t happy at the lack gifting. If it wasn’t for her he would be nowhere near the top 10.
Hopefully people are seeing the light and not gifting these idiots

Anyone catch what he just said there? I missed it. Only caught the ending but it was as if he was saying he was making a decision? Bet this is to make people feel guilty about not gifting.

Reactions: 2
Some joke of a box battle, how can any of them be arsed trying to compete with that? Or how can anyone watch it knowing she’s won from the get go? Big smile on her ugly coupon.

Some joke of a box battle, how can any of them be arsed trying to compete with that? Or how can anyone watch it knowing she’s won from the get go? Big smile on her ugly coupon.
Ive watched that muzz before. I hope he realises what he's getting him self into. Soph will be flying her self over to america next.. watch out Diadro. 🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ive watched that muzz before. I hope he realises what he's getting him self into. Soph will be flying her self over to america next.. watch out Diadro. 🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑
Did you hear Diadro say that he would be messaging Muzz to contact him about an idea he has coming up. Of course he is.

Did you hear Diadro say that he would be messaging Muzz to contact him about an idea he has coming up. Of course he is.
He always cosies up to the big gifters, he is a creepy manipulative bastard.

Oh SR will be on the weeklys later, she must be allowed back on her own live now she has calmed down 😂 wonder what this weekends meltdown will be for resets 🙃

• Haha
Of course he will he can't just let the big gifters drop without a bit of manipulation on the side.

I've watched Muzz for ages and he never really used to get gifted big but he also didn't battle often from what I saw. I'm gutted he's gone down this route but as long as he beats spare room, I'm okay with that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.