Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said she had 1.1k in her live opposed to his 600 and he was fuming.
He said its because she's "walking about showing her body" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And she's went and put a hoodie on, what an idiot she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just said she had 1.1k in her live opposed to his 600 and he was fuming.
He said its because she's "walking about showing her body" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And she's went and put a hoodie on, what an idiot she is
She always has near/more than 1k viewers in her live and he knows it, that's why he wants her in BB all the time!

Reactions: 3
I find it sad how controlling he is, the way she went and put a hoodie on after his comment 😫

Reactions: 9
Same tbh. Sophie’s face anytime someone compliments Remi is a picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. The biggest bunny boiler ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
She was gifting every other person in the box battle except Remi, trying to get her an early exit 🀣🀣 Remi is getting more and more support 🀣

Reactions: 4
I find it sad how controlling he is, the way she went and put a hoodie on after his comment 😫
I find it painful that she can't see just how badly he treats her. How can a woman be that blind.

She is full on recruitment mode to try and get his approval.

I feel she has a teenage mental age. She doesn't act like most 30 something year olds.

Reactions: 6
Chats bigging up remi.. soph turns the camera off n pretends shes been sick. 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He needs to let Remi in a BB without that wee arsewipe of a bunny boiler playing as she will do anything to sabotage Remi getting a win. I suppose it wouldn’t matter she’d just gift big to other creators against Remi. She’s a vile wee cow.

Sophie rose on with diadro doing a battle and she looks upset and has went off to the toilet. Wonder what she's greetin about now

Reactions: 2
Sophie rose on with diadro doing a battle and she looks upset and has went off to the toilet. Wonder what she's greetin about now
I assume he messaged her and gave out that she didn't come and help him.

Remi just came in and sniped.

How can a woman be such a push over

Reactions: 2
And she’s claiming to be a girls girl πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Soph you care more about getting a shag than you do any girl, give over you done worse to becca you twit, or is that your definition of girls girl shag all the girls partners

Went into her live for 2 mins & she is sat saying she wants to travel this year & how she wants to take the kids to Disneyland at Christmas πŸ˜‚ she is off her head!
---
There is something a bit sinister when he or his group of deluded muppets go on about recruiting people. Is this not the type of thing abusers do, they recruit new victims? Gives me the boak when they say it. Recruiting more people to fleece!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Noo Muzz has joined in with his BBs 😩

I can't bear watching spare room, she either repeats everything she says or sings it. Drives me insane

Sophie rose lip syncing Enrique -escape is ultimate bunny boiler clarification

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.