Diadro #5 Diadro in a huff because Spare Room Sophie is up the duff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma used to gift big in the box battles then she entered them herself. Then her boyfriend/not boyfriend started the gifting & going in as well. He used the name Jabby. Clearly became part of the cult then switched after supporting Sophie Rose when he was being a bleep to her for the millionth time. They got shat on when she went running back to them.
I thought that Emmas bf was Tom not Jabby?

I thought they were the same person 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
They deffo look similar but no i don't think so lol.

Lets start our guesses... how long is the break going to be. What's not healthy already about the baby? Crying cause your messages from your abusive not boyfriend have been leaker.. isnt going affect the baby's health. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Lets start our guesses... how long is the break going to be. What's not healthy already about the baby? Crying cause your messages from your abusive not boyfriend.. isnt going affect the baby's health. 🙄
Can’t have her losing the plot on live and spilling any beans eh Daniel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Lets start our guesses... how long is the break going to be. What's not healthy already about the baby? Crying cause your messages from your abusive not boyfriend have been leaker.. isnt going affect the baby's health. 🙄
A bloody break, it’s him she needs the break from fml, it’s all his actions and people finding out what he’s done that is adding to her stress, but no it’s everyone else apart from they two fault

Reactions: 6

he is a massive freak “the baby” why does he never address the baby (still debatable there is one) as “our baby”?

So the wee trollop won’t be making an appearance to drop the uni’s tonight 😏 watch out for an account with no content & next to no followers dropping them 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
he is a massive freak “the baby” why does he never address the baby (still debatable there is one) as “our baby”?

So the wee trollop won’t be making an appearance to drop the uni’s tonight 😏 watch out for an account with no content & next to no followers dropping them 🙃
Here’s hoping she isn’t in BBs tonight and it’s the best night ever 😂 it’ll be a nice tester to him to actually get her to complete duck

Reactions: 2

There is an account that drops on her when Remi is getting close I bet that account drops on him tonight

Reactions: 4
That jade shields is vile. Cant believe shes a mother of 2. 😳
Heard her calling someone a re***ded bleep earlier. As i said the other day, she will act the big woman behind a screen but she would shite herself if someone came for her face to face.

Heard her calling someone a re***ded bleep earlier. As i said the other day, she will act the big woman behind a screen but she would shite herself if someone came for her face to face.
Madness he takes no accountability for his mods but yet does the speal about the circle of kindness 😂 I mean if you want to paint that picture of yourself you would at least make sure your mods paint the same picture. They are all daft wee kids who mod for him it’s just plain weird, probably the fact grown ass adults aren’t interested in modding for people as it’s pathetic af, if you can’t deal with what you don’t like on your own account what does that say about you as a person, bet his cleaner makes sure his arse is clean for him too, big man child nothing worse than someone who relies on other people to do absolutely everything for them

Reactions: 2
Sophie is the biggest hole on that app. Thats some break from social media. In making sure Remi doesn’t win. She is infuriating!!! I don’t know why Remi bothers her arse! Diadro should give Remi a fair chance but he doesn’t. He knows exactly what SR is doing and lets her away with it.

Sophie is the biggest hole on that app. Thats some break from social media. In making sure Remi doesn’t win. She is infuriating!!! I don’t know why Remi bothers her arse! Diadro should give Remi a fair chance but he doesn’t. He knows exactly what SR is doing and lets her away with it.
Just wasting money because she can’t control her jealousy 😂 she is a sad wee cow.
---
MJ…another who took a break for about an hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wasting money because she can’t control her jealousy 😂 she is a sad wee cow.
---
MJ…another who took a break for about an hour 😂
I wonder what their definition of a break is 😂 it’s embarrassing, Sophie just wants to be in the limelight as per so is gifting people to get noticed and for everyone to big her up

I wonder what their definition of a break is 😂 it’s embarrassing, Sophie just wants to be in the limelight as per so is gifting people to get noticed and for everyone to big her up
aye she loves it when they call her queen sophie, what a life 😂 if she wants attention so bad, she has 2 kids there who would probably shower her with it, especially her daughter.
---
She's in the box...
what a roaster 😂😂

I cannot believe the attention seeking twit she is, guys who wants me in the box wanting everyone to arse lick her 🤢
---
Low and behold look who sophs too gifter is 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reno annoys her just by being Remi. Sophie Rose is affected. Hilarious. Spending your cash to make sure Remi doesn’t win a box battle 🤣🤣 tragic.

• Haha
SR is triggered by Remi. There will be other Remis and SR will be there every time like a chihuahua ready to sabotage and try destroy any female that Diadro has the slightest interest in. In a way she will win because he won’t do anything to stop her and all the wee gimps saying “queen Sophie 🤢” will have her back. Remi is handling the situation with dignity but I hope the next one rips SR a new hole. I’ve never seen so many rotten, dumb people in the one place.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.