Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what sent him raging tonight switched his live off seemed to be cos EQ was getting gifted big then he acted the right hole when he came back on. if I was that LK I’d tell him to shove it

Reactions: 2
The behaviour has been disgusting speeding around the resort on mobility scooters. How's that funny not to mention extremely dangerous to pedestrians. I'm not sure why they weren't arrested. Changed my opinion on Wolf now.

Reactions: 3
Of course EQ isn't giong to Siam Park.

DG, JC, LK, EQ - it's like the periodic table of begs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is any of this either content or entertaining?
JC not only looks like a jacket potato he has the personality of one too !! EQ is a narcissistic, moody cow who wants to control everything & everyone.
How can people gift their money to these people & sit & watch them eat, drink & battle on their 3/4/5th holiday of the year !!

Reactions: 7
LK just follows DG round like a lost puppy! You can tell she is more into him than he is with her. Everytime Lizzie (his ex) has been on with DG she has banter.

So have they all fallen out with eq?!
---
She’s on her own while the other 3 are out together
---
Oh no wait I think I can hear her in the background

she’s still tagging along but i think dg has served his purpose of clout and now she’s moving on cla.
DG just said if she’s wanting to start drama she can go elsewhere but with this lot it’s probably all scripted for money

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did something happen when they were in the room together before going out? Dg was on live with Zac and his comments were saying it’s going to kick off tonight?

I’ve completely missed a chapter. I think something happened between lk and eq but I don’t know what and can’t find anything

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve completely missed a chapter. I think something happened between lk and eq but I don’t know what and can’t find anything
all i saw was that canadian angie was in EQs box because EQ was ranting saying they keep leaving her out etc and angie said she couldn’t stand LK and she was awful etc and eq wasn’t defending her or anything

all i saw was that canadian angie was in EQs box because EQ was ranting saying they keep leaving her out etc and angie said she couldn’t stand LK and she was awful etc and eq wasn’t defending her or anything
Ahh thank you. I saw a bit of that but missed that bit. I’m guessing it’s a case of people stirring in the comments again more than anything

Reactions: 1
It all seems very off
---
Eq cannot stand LK its clear as day

Last edited: