Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, i like the way DG is sticking up for LK because she actually hasn’t said anything or been nasty to EQ at all but EQ is the most venomous jealous woman out there. I’m glad he’s seeing her for what she is now

Reactions: 2
Nope LK has been rolling her eyes and having sly digs for a while now.
When they went to TGI’s she was smiling at nasty comments in her chat about EQ.
She was rolling her eyes and sniggering at comments everytime EQ spoke and her chat commented about it.

DG won’t get it because he doesn’t get how sly and bitchy females can be.
He shouldn’t be getting involved and let them deal with it.

I’ve never got nice vibes from LK way before all of this.

That was awful what EQ said about dg not having any family or not knowing his dad considering he was in the care system

Reactions: 3
I’m going to say this here first,

EQ & DG have had a drunken one night stand on a previous holiday together, and now this LK is on the scene EQ is so jealous 😂😂😂

I’m going to say this here first,

EQ & DG have had a drunken one night stand on a previous holiday together, and now this LK is on the scene EQ is so jealous 😂😂😂
You could be right there. Why else would she be this jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I liked DG for the first time this morning with how he handled it, it wont last long.

DG why oh why did you do anything with EQ when you know deep down this was going to happen.

Do you not think though that if anything had happened with EQ that she would say something. I think she'd shout it from the rooftops

Reactions: 7
I don’t think anything has happened between him and eq. There’s no way he’d be able to get a hard on looking at her. I think she has feelings for him, they aren’t reciprocated so she’s tried to play off them being such great mates then LK has come along who he’s actually attracted to and she’s butt hurt about it.

Reactions: 7
We’ll have all the early flights home! Haggard witch thought it really had a chance with DG, he’s a melt as well, it has no chance with anyone.
Has she flown home? Gutted I only caught bits of miss red today need to quit my job
---
Are you sat down?

I think DG is handling this fantastically.

IF this is real then he's gone up in my estimations. Only a bit, he's still a lying, scamming beg but he's handled it better than I thought.

Time will tell if he stands by his morals but I particularly liked the fact he said that he'd never trust her.
he’s done right by not kicking off and my standing up for LK but if he has shown people vids of them shagging I hope she’s known about that
---
That was awful what EQ said about dg not having any family or not knowing his dad considering he was in the care system
He said last night that he’s been back in touch with his mum for a few weeks now and I’m genuinely pleased for him

Has she flown home? Gutted I only caught bits of miss red today need to quit my job
---

he’s done right by not kicking off and my standing up for LK but if he has shown people vids of them shagging I hope she’s known about that
I don't think she has gone home. Yet. She is probably laying in bed on her own while the others are out having fun. Or what they call fun.

I may be giving DG too much credit here but I don't think he would show any videos

She was rolling her eyes and sniggering at comments everytime EQ spoke and her chat commented about it.

I’ll admit I watch and enjoy EQ because I’m a fan of bitchy humour and obviously she’s said some horrendous things i cant and won’t defend but she also makes me laugh out loud

Reactions: 1

I noticed this too, especially 2 days ago. She was smirking at the comments taking the piss out of her an stuff rolling her eyes whenever she spoke. When she'd try to make a conversation she'd barely answer you could tell she didnt want to be by her. I don't like none of them and definitely don't like EQ's rancid mouth so I'm not saying it to back her but why the hell would you (LK) go away with someone you clearly cant bleeping stand ?!? Why the hell would you even waste your money or your sanity doing that?!? Even if someone paid me to go I still wouldn't go with someone I dont like and most definitely wouldn't go with EQ. Every single person online knows what she's like so why bother going and entertaining it when you can't stand her. Makes zero sense 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t think anything has happened between him and eq. There’s no way he’d be able to get a hard on looking at her. I think she has feelings for him, they aren’t reciprocated so she’s tried to play off them being such great mates then LK has come along who he’s actually attracted to and she’s butt hurt about it.
I think she’s just like CLA in that they get very possessive of people and see them as ‘theirs’ and she wanted it to be the DG & EQ show again and it hasn’t been
---
I noticed this too, especially 2 days ago. She was smirking at the comments taking the piss out of her an stuff rolling her eyes whenever she spoke. When she'd try to make a conversation she'd barely answer you could tell she didnt want to be by her. I don't like none of them and definitely don't like EQ's rancid mouth so I'm not saying it to back her but why the hell would you (LK) go away with someone you clearly cant bleeping stand ?!? Why the hell would you even waste your money or your sanity doing that?!? Even if someone paid me to go I still wouldn't go with someone I dont like and most definitely wouldn't go with EQ. Every single person online knows what she's like so why bother going and entertaining it when you can't stand her. Makes zero sense 😂😂
She’s only gone to be with DG and Tbf EQ is right in how she ‘plays’ tiktok cos suddenly LK has 1k views instead of 400 max

I remember months ago she told DG he "had to stay single this year" so that they could keep going on holiday together without interferences

Shes jealous as duck, she longs for a relationship and for somebody to love her

Reactions: 6
yeah it was during the come dine with me but when the 4 of them went for food at TGI I popped into LKs live (I don’t follow her and never heard of or watched her prior to the come dine with me) but I noticed she would read a comment in her head that was trolling EQ and she would have a snigger or a smile and nod her head, to acknowledge that comment. Then she was doing side glances and eye rolling. There was lots of subtle little digs so I can full imagine this is heightened when they’re away together and EQ isn’t stupid, she will be picking up on it.

DG has thrown the friendship away far too easily and that would of hurt EQ so she’s gone into her defence mechanism of hit where it hurts and she’s thrown everything she can because she’s hurting! She’s not jealous of they’re sleeping together she’s known that for a while and it’s been fine, it’s Lk that’s done this and she’s snaking away loving this.
DG will see but too much has been said now.

Reactions: 1
Why did she need to go so deep, slagging about his looks and his parents. You all heard it. Not right at all. Hope DG never goes away with her again.
She sounds like a jealous Ex. I 💯 think nothing happened between her and DG or she would have thrown that aswell at him.

Reactions: 4
He said last night that he’s been back in touch with his mum for a few weeks now and I’m genuinely pleased for him
That’s nice, I don’t like the guy but growing up in care can’t be easy and what EQ said was wrong.

I first came across dg when I watched his ringing in sick prank call,he didn’t go live then and I thought he was genuinely funny and good at that sort of thing then he started begging and I went right off him shame really but that’s TikTok for you
---
Why did she need to go so deep, slagging about his looks and his parents. You all heard it. Not right at all. Hope DG never goes away with her again.
Agree