Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw DG briefly when they were checking out, his eyes were everywhere and he looked really anxious. He's got more to come fro. The vile witch I think.

I'm team DG on this one, might send him a Lion so he tattoes me on his string bean leg 😂

Reactions: 2
Team DG on this case. EQ is vile and manipulative. She picks and choses her narratives like who she hangs around with. At 1 point she hated Miss Red. She has lost many friendships along the way doing the same thing. Now shes back begging for CLAs attention lol. She kept bringing up the funds that LK & JC did or didn't have and the fact LK and DG and dogging, which really isnt any part of her problems 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for the return of Hinge and Bracket. They're vile enough when they're on their own but disgusting together 🫣

Cla hasn’t been smoking weed and eq obviously does so wonder how that will go down. Eq was probably get her to start again

Reactions: 1
Tea from the sewage 🐀 has loads of screen recordings from this morning if anyone missed it
---
The latest I saw she said if she had to pick she’s choosing dg so now EQ is now done with miss red 🤪 red is off to Tenerife on Saturday so at least she won’t have to come up with a reason for not doing her show 🙄
---
what’s wrong with her eyes??? She’s got a point 🤣
She had hooded eye surgery to remove and lift eyelids it’s on her page

Last edited:
I’m sick of fuckin hearing about it now, he’s had loads of views and gifts off the back of it anyway

This is the most confusing man I’ve ever come across
He’s has all the bad dad, kid has a new dad stuff from Eq so he’s doing some kind of thing for his image. It’s TikTok 101, does look like he’s still in love with her though

• Heart