Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Spartans could of done something amazing with these box battles. But no, he cancelled last week then cancelled Saturday with some lame excuse of not having enough big creators or enough 'smoke'. Does he not realise it is down to the fools who gift and there's no guarantee they have money this week or next. He should do a weekly poll where people can vote a charity and run the battle with whoever wants to join. There's no point banning people because of the drama they've caused, if anything this makes people want to see them eliminated. There will be no drama brought to battles if he keeps them muted. So disappointed he's ruined something that had potential. I used to look forward to Saturday nights battle but I've unfollowed and won't be watching again.
Yeah box battles arent the place for morals

Dg Is an ass hole! Thinks he’s funny but really isn’t. Can’t stand him and don’t get why so many like him

Reactions: 5
Karma kaz is going in on DG
I was watching DG react to karmakas live and he definitely looked rattled, people seem to think kas is after clout or views but that’s really not the case nor is he in cahoots with EQ, he might be taking a while to come out with stuff but I really believe he’ll show receipts. One of DGs gifters and mods older lady made a video today defending her king and saying she will take legal action against karmakas if he mentions her name 😂 the saddest thing is she was saying she used to be eqs mod but had to pay for the privilege and happily admitted she used to she also was a big follower and gifter or Bradpete until they fell out. What is it with these people having to find a big creator to fawn over and gift they must be lacking in something in their real life 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He was mocking vulnerable gifters in his live last night.
Anyone who gifts these freeloaders need their heads testing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think dg has just become incredibly boring now and the only people who are watching him are desperate single moms who fancy him for some reason I don’t think I’ll ever understand I think at one point he was watchable to a degree now it just a big beg fest his even more boring when his on with jc

Reactions: 5