Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be drama at the airport, EQ said on Miss Reds live that she is going to make LK very uncomfortable on the flight home. I’d love LIK to just drop her with one slap.

Reactions: 3
I noticed this too, especially 2 days ago. She was smirking at the comments taking the piss out of her an stuff rolling her eyes whenever she spoke. When she'd try to make a conversation she'd barely answer you could tell she didnt want to be by her. I don't like none of them and definitely don't like EQ's rancid mouth so I'm not saying it to back her but why the hell would you (LK) go away with someone you clearly cant bleeping stand ?!? Why the hell would you even waste your money or your sanity doing that?!? Even if someone paid me to go I still wouldn't go with someone I dont like and most definitely wouldn't go with EQ. Every single person online knows what she's like so why bother going and entertaining it when you can't stand her. Makes zero sense 😂😂
She went away with them because she clearly really likes dg😫

Reactions: 4
She went away with them because she clearly really likes dg😫
No amount of liking any bloke would get me spending money being with someone I hate, like ever! Like I said I can't stand EQ she's got the most disgusting mouth so why chose to do that knowing full well she will use that voil mouth to call you out when she catches you being shady then being all sad saying she makes her feel uncomfortable. She chose to go and sit with her numerous times 😂😂 she's enabled her just as much as the rest have done so. She don't say a thing and sits in her company when EQ is giving verbal diarrhoea mouth to other app users but now it's to her its a problem

Reactions: 4
Well DG knew what he was getting into being friends with this idiot. If the drama is true, EQ will now be on a war path and duck with his head completely, probs fake calls to police are on the way.
He should have thought about his daughter before getting involved with this scum.

Reactions: 6
Why did she need to go so deep, slagging about his looks and his parents. You all heard it. Not right at all. Hope DG never goes away with her again.
She sounds like a jealous Ex. I 💯 think nothing happened between her and DG or she would have thrown that aswell at him.
my view of this is they both know each other’s sore points. So both went way too far, if you listen to it again he comes in first with “she’s the one sitting alone, she’s got no friends etc etc” anyone who knows EQ / has watched her for a while will know this a touchy subject for her. She plays it off but it’s a very sore point and it’s been like that for a good few years since Donny.
DG knows she is insecure about it. So she’s come straight back at him with something that will hurt him because he hurt her with the alone / lonely comment and that was about family. He then came back at her with the Bradley comment so she came back at him with the “you chose TikTok over your own daughter” comment … again 2 very low blows.

both of them are absolutely wrong!!! Especially after having such a good friendship they’ve been away together & would of had many deep conversations.

I do fully believe she isn’t attracted to DG because going off all her exes he isn’t her type but it’s like when a female gets in a new relationship, she drops off from her friends because she’s all loved up etc I think EQ feels pushed out and she doesn’t respond well to that.
LK I feel was intimidated by EQ so has played up to the comments etc and been in DGs ear crying and playing the poor me card when she isn’t innocent and has been shady to EQ.

it’s just an absolute mess and I hope they can sort it out because LK will be another notch on his bedpost, he will be onto the next and a good friendship has been lost.

EQ struggles with trust and friendships because she’s been hurt many times in the past with people she’s trusted and they’ve let her down so her Response is push people away before they do it to her. I think she’s seen him swaying away from her so she’s just made it worse than it needed to be which she does time and time again as her response to protect herself from hurt. So she hurts others.

she needs therapy to heal from the crappy people in her life because although I’m not a huge DG fan I do believe she had a good friend in him. I liked the fact he was happy to go away with her, be out and about with her, accepting of everything she is. They could of had some great times.
It shouldn’t be thrown away by the latest shag on either side.

Reactions: 2
People are saying EQ cancelled dgs flights. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that?

lol
---
People are saying EQ cancelled dgs flights. Does anyone know if there is any truth to that?
She kept hinting towards it today saying I’ve got access to the flights I booked dgs flight ect ect but then said she sent him the ticket last night and his booked another flight himself

He showed the chat that she hadn't sent anything so that was another one of her lies

Where can I find the videos of the full fight between dg and eq from miss reds live? I’ve only seen bits and the filter toggle on tt is useless!

DG live she told him she’s cancelled his flight home he doesn’t know if true or not when he was to be back in time to get daughter 🫨
---
DG live she told him she’s cancelled his flight home he doesn’t know if true or not when he was to be back in time to get daughter 🫨
Didn’t expect them all to have this drama.. I don’t know LK at all.. but I was glued last night

Reactions: 1
Honestly this is all pathetic about canceling flights and people in his comments saying 'get her pulled at the airport.' it's all tit for tat.
Just get home and beef it out.

Well they went there to get their content phones out 90% of the time.. they got their content 👏🏽🤣

God it's turning into kid drama. 'I got what I want cos she's not invited to the party anymore.' 😂😂

• Haha
She’s cancelled his hotel room
---
They have left a bill on the bed 🤣
---
He’s not sure now if it is cancelled or not but the thing left on the bed says “if you need a hand with luggage call reception” or something along those lines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s cancelled his hotel room
---
They have left a bill on the bed 🤣
---
He’s not sure now if it is cancelled or not but the thing left on the bed says “if you need a hand with luggage call reception” or something along those lines 🤣
Please can you do updates like you do for the beast because I’m missing so much 😂

• Haha
someone commented “Tenerife? more like tenerBEEF” and it’s made me howl idk why 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6