Dg Decor #2 knows it all, thinks he’s amazing at everything, in his 30’s professionally begging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can you do updates like you do for the beast because I’m missing so much 😂
Awh Lou it’s harder with these they are live allllllllll the time I need to LIVE 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ll do my best I suppose 🫨🤣

just heard him say they are all on the same plane home to someone in the background?
He’s giving her a nightmare now about going on holidays to sit on your own in a room etc imagine having all these friends and being sat on your own on holidays etc.. I don’t know if there will be a way back for these two
---
Aaaand she’s going off because she’s obviously watching him and she’s saying he’s chatting tit and wants wolfs bank balance 🤣 she can’t spill anymore she says she doesn’t break promises

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Awh Lou it’s harder with these they are live allllllllll the time I need to LIVE 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ll do my best I suppose 🫨🤣

just heard him say they are all on the same plane home to someone in the background?
He’s giving her a nightmare now about going on holidays to sit on your own in a room etc imagine having all these friends and being sat on your own on holidays etc.. I don’t know if there will be a way back for these two
---
Aaaand she’s going off because she’s obviously watching him and she’s saying he’s chatting tit and wants wolfs bank balance 🤣 she can’t spill anymore she says she doesn’t break promises
Kay darling I hate to break it to you but you no longer have a life. TikTok has you now and you are doing the lords work!

I think it’s too far gone for them to be friends any time soon. Maybe once the views have died off in a few days something will happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Kay darling I hate to break it to you but you no longer have a life. TikTok has you now and you are doing the lords work!

I think it’s too far gone for them to be friends any time soon. Maybe once the views have died off in a few days something will happen
Listen even though I told you before it gets quite lonely here in the evenings and sometimes during the day and the phone keeps me occupied as well as gym etc NO ONE has that kinda time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it has too when the family came into it that was sort of the sign that it’s gone. But just goes to show how bad tik tok is for fake drama because loads believe it’s all a set up. Watch her be in with cla in the beasts boxes

• Heart
Listen even though I told you before it gets quite lonely here in the evenings and sometimes during the day and the phone keeps me occupied as well as gym etc NO ONE has that kinda time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think it has too when the family came into it that was sort of the sign that it’s gone. But just goes to show how bad tik tok is for fake drama because loads believe it’s all a set up. Watch her be in with cla in the beasts boxes
Well I appreciate you and I’m glad you’re back!

I’m bored of this drama now. I’m just here for the drama on the flight home
---
Oh no EQ is talking about liz 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God Lk is proper smitten with DG, it’s bleeping cringe. Shes like a schoolgirl with a crush. Him and JC are battling and loser gets a bad shot. JC won and was asking what bad shot to order him and LK was like “he hates sambucca” so JC ordered that and turns out DG likes it so she lied. Then was like “ooohhh he’s had my back all day, I’m not gonna do him dirty”… pathetic. I did actually like her to begin with but she’s bleeping annoying me now

Reactions: 5
No amount of liking any bloke would get me spending money being with someone I hate, like ever! Like I said I can't stand EQ she's got the most disgusting mouth so why chose to do that knowing full well she will use that voil mouth to call you out when she catches you being shady then being all sad saying she makes her feel uncomfortable. She chose to go and sit with her numerous times 😂😂 she's enabled her just as much as the rest have done so. She don't say a thing and sits in her company when EQ is giving verbal diarrhoea mouth to other app users but now it's to her its a problem
Apparently where she came from was when he split with his ex she was straight in the DMs. He’s denied even sleeping with her today, keeps saying he doesn’t want a relationship and yet sneaks to her room every night we all know how that stuff makes a woman feel I certainly wouldn’t stick around being humiliated. It’s one thing being casual but it’s a bit embarrassing in front of 4k viewers
---
God Lk is proper smitten with DG, it’s bleeping cringe. Shes like a schoolgirl with a crush. Him and JC are battling and loser gets a bad shot. JC won and was asking what bad shot to order him and LK was like “he hates sambucca” so JC ordered that and turns out DG likes it so she lied. Then was like “ooohhh he’s had my back all day, I’m not gonna do him dirty”… pathetic. I did actually like her to begin with but she’s bleeping annoying me now
See when he put two phones in the who pays for tea game last night and said she didn’t have to?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Eq went on about the 2 phones thing. Said it’s because LK is broke haha

I don’t see appeal with DG, like why does she fancy him?! Eq said it’s his tiktok fame/money etc but he’s not the best to look at, and his teeth… I couldn’t sleep with someone more than once if they were ugly even if they had millions

Did anyone catch the end of miss red then, where DG went in the box? Luke the judge and MT went into the box whilst miss red was crying and upset saying that’s not fair what he’s just said to her in front of 6000 people. Something a long the lines of should everyone have to pick a side because of the EQ fall out. If anyone could elaborate further and witnessed what just went on then please help! 😅😅

Did anyone catch the end of miss red then, where DG went in the box? Luke the judge and MT went into the box whilst miss red was crying and upset saying that’s not fair what he’s just said to her in front of 6000 people. Something a long the lines of should everyone have to pick a side because of the EQ fall out. If anyone could elaborate further and witnessed what just went on then please help! 😅😅
Omg! What did he say!! Come on guys updates please

He said she has no loyalty to him and how dare she say that when she's had borewood in the box all nicey nicey after what she said about his kid and baby mama yesterday... and rightly so tbh!

Reactions: 3
Looks like eq isn’t following through with her threats as she is staying longer

Dg just said she’s sat in her hotel room and hasn’t gone to the airport… hahaha what happened to all her threats?!