Designer Items, best and worst purchases?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anything have anything from Polene? I haven’t heard much about them but suddenly their bags are everywhere and I have to say I really like the designs! They seem like a Parisian Mulberry but half the price? Reading that their delivery is abysmal but not sure if that’s just standard atm with Brexit. Would love to know if anyone has anything or delivery experiences!
ive only heard one girl talk about them online, are they new? I just looked at their bags and they are so chic 😍😍😍 price point is nice too! If anyone has a bag from them/heard of them please tell us what it’s like!❤

Hi all thought I would bump this thread up as I wanted to share my birthday present that finally arrived after patiently waiting for a few weeks 😄. It’s the neverfull world tour. I can’t share the personalised side I’m afraid as it has my initials and name on. I also chose to keep one side plain for more formal use and the personalised side is more fun/casual. I’m so pleased with it and love the black straps!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hi all thought I would bump this thread up as I wanted to share my birthday present that finally arrived after patiently waiting for a few weeks 😄. It’s the neverfull world tour. I can’t share the personalised side I’m afraid as it has my initials and name on. I also chose to keep one side plain for more formal use and the personalised side is more fun/casual. I’m so pleased with it and love the black straps!
Gorgeous 😍😍😍

Reactions: 3
I managed to get ahold of a telfar bag this week (big brand in america, loads of hype around it being the bag of the year and has the nickname the Bushwick Birkin, black-owned business, the bags are constantly sold out, quite hard to get as constantly sold out etc etc) and I'm super excited I got it in pink which I'd been waiting to come back in stock for months, it sold out in 2 minutes!

Reactions: 4
I managed to get ahold of a telfar bag this week (big brand in america, loads of hype around it being the bag of the year and has the nickname the Bushwick Birkin, black-owned business, the bags are constantly sold out, quite hard to get as constantly sold out etc etc) and I'm super excited I got it in pink which I'd been waiting to come back in stock for months, it sold out in 2 minutes!
Congrats - they're gorgeous bags!

Reactions: 2
Congrats - they're gorgeous bags!
I'm so excited I managed to get one they have some lovely colours but I REALLY wanted the pink and I know a lot of people did as it's one of their most popular colours, as soon as my card details went through and I was redirected back to the home page it said they were all sold out :eek: The shipping was a lot more than I was expecting but I'm sure it's worth it and i got an email saying it will be here by Monday which is super fast too

Reactions: 1
I tried out the Bicester village virtual shopping, and purchased some Aquazzuras’ on sale! Pics when they come next week 🥰👠

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn't know this was a thing you could do 👀
Yes! Just go on the Bicester village website and click “virtual shopping” and some of the stores have online catalogues :) then you just contact the stores via WhatsApp and confirm what you want/ask for additional pics, and pay over the phone :) or you can book a zoom and they take you around the store and show you what they have. They have great sales!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes! Just go on the Bicester village website and click “virtual shopping” and some of the stores have online catalogues :) then you just contact the stores via WhatsApp and confirm what you want/ask for additional pics, and pay over the phone :) or you can book a zoom and they take you around the store and show you what they have. They have great sales!
Oh wow that sounds amazing I'm going to check this out :love: (maybe next month lol I've already bought myself too much this month)

• Heart
I have one in tan!! How much did you pay for shipping? Mine was a gift but I just want to check so I know the person didn't spend too much.

Just looked at the Telford bags 😍 I love the orange one!
How often do they restock?

I have one in tan!! How much did you pay for shipping? Mine was a gift but I just want to check so I know the person didn't spend too much.
I think it was around $60 I was super quick with checking out as I didn't want it to sell out, I got the small and paid around £160 in total including shipping also mine came this morning and I'm literally obsessed with it I ordered on Monday and it arrived this morning so I can't fault how quickly they sent it out so shipping cost was worth it imo

Just looked at the Telford bags 😍 I love the orange one!
How often do they restock?
They restock different colours/sizes weekly they'll announce on their instagram which colour and what day/time, if you're looking for a certain colour like I was you might be waiting a while as the last time pink was in stock was in September I think and they just restocked that one this week but they do restock weekly it just depends what style you want :)

Reactions: 2
I think it was around $60 I was super quick with checking out as I didn't want it to sell out, I got the small and paid around £160 in total including shipping also mine came this morning and I'm literally obsessed with it I ordered on Monday and it arrived this morning so I can't fault how quickly they sent it out so shipping cost was worth it imo

They restock different colours/sizes weekly they'll announce on their instagram which colour and what day/time, if you're looking for a certain colour like I was you might be waiting a while as the last time pink was in stock was in September I think and they just restocked that one this week but they do restock weekly it just depends what style you want :)
ill keep an eye out 👀

Thank you😘

My worst purchase- in the sense that it’s my least used - is my birkin 35. Far too heavy.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My worst purchase was a Moncler puffer coat - I bleeping love it, don't get me wrong and you can 100% tell the difference from the fakes. But the amount of people who holiday in Turkey and come back with one and then ask me if I did the same, is OFFENSIVE. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My worst purchase was a Moncler puffer coat - I bleeping love it, don't get me wrong and you can 100% tell the difference from the fakes. But the amount of people who holiday in Turkey and come back with one and then ask me if I did the same, is OFFENSIVE. 😂
don’t get me started 😂 I bought a Cartier love ring last year and my best friend asked how much it cost and I told her. Her reply was “I could have got you an exact copy for £10” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
don’t get me started 😂 I bought a Cartier love ring last year and my best friend asked how much it cost and I told her. Her reply was “I could have got you an exact copy for £10” 🙄🙄🙄
I just dont understand the logic like you're paying for the bloody quality, not just the name. It's so bizarre.

Reactions: 8
My worst purchase- in the sense that it’s my least used - is my birkin 35. Far too heavy.
Ah that’s sad. I’d love a Birkin 25 or 30 one day. What colour is your birkin?

I have a Prada Galleria bag and I have the same issue. It’s so big and heavy and I just can’t use it

I just dont understand the logic like you're paying for the bloody quality, not just the name. It's so bizarre.
😂😂 memories of that old fakes thread are flooding back 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.