Designer Items #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much! I’m really excited to get stuck in.

Also thanks re Cheshire Oaks. I really want the trench. It’s been an aspiration for a while so it’s great to hear good things about Cheshire Oaks as it’s only an hour from me. I really wish I was nearer to Bicester though. 😩
Bicester has virtual shopping and it's actually pretty good, I got some really nice things from there during the lockdowns including a pair of Manolos that have become a work staple!

Does anyone regret buying a Chanel bag? Bit weird I know, but I wanted one my whole life and now I keep looking at it and thinking I wish I'd bought a Celine bag instead. I got the big Celine tote last year in the summer and I've just become obsessed with Celine. Thinking about selling my Chanel on but I haven't had the little rip sorted yet because I cba sending it off for weeks.

Reactions: 4
Bicester has virtual shopping and it's actually pretty good, I got some really nice things from there during the lockdowns including a pair of Manolos that have become a work staple!

Does anyone regret buying a Chanel bag? Bit weird I know, but I wanted one my whole life and now I keep looking at it and thinking I wish I'd bought a Celine bag instead. I got the big Celine tote last year in the summer and I've just become obsessed with Celine. Thinking about selling my Chanel on but I haven't had the little rip sorted yet because I cba sending it off for weeks.
If it makes you feel any better, I put two Chanels in for repair at Harrods late last year and it only took 3/4 weeks

Not a regret no, I love mine but buying Chanel, Celine, Goyard etc means that I now ONLY buy Chanel, Celine, Goyard etc as my bag snobbery has got even worse!! I mean I will prob get the YSL clutch in the summer but that is as ‘low’ as I’d go regards the prestige of a brand and I’m already thinking is the Celine clutch a better buy. I know this is ludicrous I should add! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I only regret buying my cream lambskin one, I daren’t even use it in case I damage it! I bought it for £2500 11 years ago and want to sell it but just don’t really know where to go with it. I’m a massive Celine fan too, I think its lovely stuff. I’m thinking of getting the Lady Dior next though.

Reactions: 2
Please can I have some advice on a Celine purse? I'm finally in a position to be able to buy myself something nice and have been after a small purse for ages. I really like the look of the Celine Triomphe purse but wondered if it would be cheaper to buy in Paris. It's on the Celine website for £460 but I will have the chance to go to Paris in the next few weeks for work. Thanks

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I only regret buying my cream lambskin one, I daren’t even use it in case I damage it! I bought it for £2500 11 years ago and want to sell it but just don’t really know where to go with it. I’m a massive Celine fan too, I think its lovely stuff. I’m thinking of getting the Lady Dior next though.
I’m in the market for a chanel. If it’s a small bag feel free to post it somewhere for me to have a peek. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I’m not sure how I feel about virtual shopping. I like have a look and a feel in real life 😂

I can’t comment on a Chanel bag. Haven’t been lucky enough to own one yet. One day 🤞

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.