Designer Items #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think is the best of the cheaper designers (so not the big boys!). I still want a nice going out bag, but not like Gucci/LV etc. Maybe £2-300?

I adore Kate spade but I have too many. Michael Kors I'm not fussed. Coach I do like but I've got a Wristlet already. Feeling something new (once I've sold my Gucci)
If you are near any out let’s go to them. Sure Cheshire oaks has a coach and Micheal kors, Kate spade
 
Serious bag envy for the new birkin DM luxe has scored in Paris 😍



I really like the style of the see by Chloe bags to be fair, they have the same boho vibe as Chloe bags but obviously a lot more affordable! If you think you’re going to get a lot of use out of it I’d go for it!
Hermes isn’t my bag usually but that bag is GOALS. Love that colour combination 😍 She also got a caramel Chanel mini recently, wonder If she’ll sell that to me😂

I really like Chloe as a brand, I have a few SBC items of clothing, love the 70s style they have 😍
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I ask for watch recommendations, I’m kicking myself I didn’t keep a Rolex my husband got me about 5 years ago, they have gone up in value. I really want a timeless looking dark blue faced watch silver strap, I’ve got teeny wrists but don’t want a v small face.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I love DM Luxe but jeez how much stuff does she buy! The new VCA purchase is pretty.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Wasn’t sure who DM luxe was so I looked her up and instantly recognised her. She used to sell a lot of her bags on FB, can’t remember if it was ever Chanel and Hermes though… but wow!! She’s crazy! 😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Wasn’t sure who DM luxe was so I looked her up and instantly recognised her. She used to sell a lot of her bags on FB, can’t remember if it was ever Chanel and Hermes though… but wow!! She’s crazy! 😂😂
I had to look her up too - addicted to handbags sister/twin lol they look the same. She must have some serious wonga for her purchases 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Think her sis is more Mulberry, LV, some Chanel, whereas DM is Chanel mad and now Hermes. That bag is mega though, she must have some dough to splurge like she does. She doesn’t give a tit which I sort of like? And I think I like her because she’s not your run of the mill influencer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Think her sis is more Mulberry, LV, some Chanel, whereas DM is Chanel mad and now Hermes. That bag is mega though, she must have some dough to splurge like she does. She doesn’t give a tit which I sort of like? And I think I like her because she’s not your run of the mill influencer.
Oh I think I was confusing her with her twin then, totally thought it was the same person 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Yeah she clearly just loves her accessories, she must be well in with the SA’s! I’d be terrified travelling with all that, she must have spent about £20k on this trip to Paris alone?! Fair play to her though I’d be the same if I had the cash 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Can I ask for watch recommendations, I’m kicking myself I didn’t keep a Rolex my husband got me about 5 years ago, they have gone up in value. I really want a timeless looking dark blue faced watch silver strap, I’ve got teeny wrists but don’t want a v small face.
Have you thought of an omega constellation? I've got one with a mother of pearl face and diamond indexes. It's so light on the wrist and timeless. Or the omega de ville is lovely aswell. Both come in various white or navy dials.

I have 2 omegas now and a Rolex but I never wear the Rolex. It bugs me how all influencers have a datejust now I just can't bring myself to wear it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1


Have you thought of an omega constellation? I've got one with a mother of pearl face and diamond indexes. It's so light on the wrist and timeless. Or the omega de ville is lovely aswell. Both come in various white or navy dials.

I have 2 omegas now and a Rolex but I never wear the Rolex. It bugs me how all influencers have a datejust now I just can't bring myself to wear it.
Thank you I will take a look 🥰
 
I think I'm feeling a Marc Jacobs camera bag....been looking at SO MANY this weekend I've gone bag blind 🤣

Has anyone ever used Farfetch or Tessabit? Reviews are mixed for both, good price on the camera bag I like though
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I think I'm feeling a Marc Jacobs camera bag....been looking at SO MANY this weekend I've gone bag blind 🤣

Has anyone ever used Farfetch or Tessabit? Reviews are mixed for both, good price on the camera bag I like though
I’ve used farfetch, it was good! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.