Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an event in the Riverside Theatre last night too.

From what i saw, the Inspirational women were influencers, Ted & stitch, the bumble bee doll, digg mama, the blonde from stable lane...

I'd have liked to have seen some of the women who were at an event I was at last weekend, a woman who lives with terminal cancer, a mum who raised thousands for treatment for her young son, a Foster mum who fostered 50+ kids, the 60 year old who started a degree course at 57 - not some assholes who speak into a camera and flick their hair.

There's nothing inspiring about them!
They don’t inspire me, self serving c**ts.

Reactions: 5
Inspirational how? For opening up businesses, wouldn’t know a hard days work, probably money laundering/tax evasion etc or don’t want to declare earnings so they have to pay more tax % in the higher bracket threshold. So they shift into another ‘company’ under a different name. Seen it all before. Just look at my sisters closet & carolines business is closed now, so what does she have to bring to the table, how she faked it to she ‘made it’ her, Niamh & Sarah are all in it together! Rubbing each others egos, really like Sarah too when she’s not mixing in them circles, she seems genuine enough & humble. They fairly dropped poor Zara ceramics it seems now she is inspiration & has an actual talent, at such a young age, creating prestigious pieces for awards all over NI! Not them girls on stage who probably only work a 2/3 day week! In a unit filled with clothes, if that’s what young girls are presented with to aspire to, god help us.

Reactions: 3
There was an event in the Riverside Theatre last night too.

From what i saw, the Inspirational women were influencers, Ted & stitch, the bumble bee doll, digg mama, the blonde from stable lane...

I'd have liked to have seen some of the women who were at an event I was at last weekend, a woman who lives with terminal cancer, a mum who raised thousands for treatment for her young son, a Foster mum who fostered 50+ kids, the 60 year old who started a degree course at 57 - not some assholes who speak into a camera and flick their hair.

There's nothing inspiring about them!

I DESPISE that click!!! They are all shoved so far up one another's arse their noses are brown!!

I like Sarah on her page too - when she's normal.

Who is niamh?
She’s the girl that owns the marketing agency they all signed up to, Caroline signed up, then I think Ted & Stitch ‘won’ a competition or something was like a couple of grand advertising or something along them lines, with them 😉 dead on! And now they’re all besties or using each other for clout 😂

Reactions: 1
Was in Foyleside yesterday. bleeping Bedlam. Why do they insist on having the "influencers" every Saturday? At least that white toothed gif Mickey wasn't there.

• Haha
Was in Foyleside yesterday. bleeping Bedlam. Why do they insist on having the "influencers" every Saturday? At least that white toothed gif Mickey wasn't there.
Would influence you to stay away and that’s about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some random girl approached me in it today and asked me did I want to be in a video- I said absolutely not and couldn’t get away from her quick enough 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got some laugh in Foyleside yesterday, seriously introducing influencers such as Seana McAirfryer as one of Derry's most influential women..Derry is full of wonderfully talented people who excel in fields such as medicine, science, media, arts, engineering, music to name but a few but someone who throws chicken strips in an airfryer is deemed one of Derry's most influential women
---
I see our former Mayor got engaged..Quick engagement, he seems to go through the ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I stalk Mickey WhiteTeeth's Insta. He had a weird story yesterday, He was holding onto some Auld Doll from The Creggan, and she was literally acting like she wasn't all there anymore, And he was proclaming everyone knows her and she is his biggest fan! Very strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They called Mc Headfryer one of derrys most influential women 🤣🤣, jesus Christ they need to have a word with themselves.
Girly inspo is a lot bigger in real life too than in her pics, absolutely nothing wrong with her body just wish she wouldn't Photoshop herself to look slimmer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got some laugh in Foyleside yesterday, seriously introducing influencers such as Seana McAirfryer as one of Derry's most influential women..Derry is full of wonderfully talented people who excel in fields such as medicine, science, media, arts, engineering, music to name but a few but someone who throws chicken strips in an airfryer is deemed one of Derry's most influential women
---
I see our former Mayor got engaged..Quick engagement, he seems to go through the ladies
I hope I grow up to be just like Mcairfryer mammy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.