Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone not gift her a new car?
Yeah Adam B completely forgot about that, still can’t get over him showing the show home he bought his mum and dad, everyone knows exactly where that is in Derry, break in target 🙈 don’t know why these influencers think we all want to see their empty beige houses but it also gives criminals a full layout of their house 🙈😂 I could never!!

Reactions: 3
Ah, I remember now, I think he died around the time my sibling died and I couldn't cope with reading it all.

Watching my inlaw raising their little ones as a single parent, I don't know how they'd ever get the time to post as much 😔

• Heart
I think she imagined herself as the next Rachel Gorry lol
I honestly think Bronagh Burke became addicted to the attention and craved all the sympathy.

I saw her and the twins in a shop a good few months after her husband died and she looked so terribly lost and sad, completely disconnected. My heart genuinely went out to her.

Now though, she absolutely sickens me. A while back, her Instagram stories became worrying and uncomfortable. Now she’s reinvented herself as some kind of influencer? It’s so confusing. I don’t understand the podcast. She’s unqualified, as are most of her guests and she’s absolutely illiterate and inarticulate. I’m not being unnecessarily cruel, it disgusts me that she’s making money from grief and is hailed as some kind of inspiration. People really need to set their standards higher. Rant over 🧘🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
that time Adam b gifted her the car was around the same time of her kids birthday they received thousands of cards toys and god knows how much was in the cards but within a few weeks of that she bought a holiday home in kerrykeel which no doubt was bought with the money the kids received for their birthdays

• Wow
Reactions: 5
that time Adam b gifted her the car was around the same time of her kids birthday they received thousands of cards toys and god knows how much was in the cards but within a few weeks of that she bought a holiday home in kerrykeel which no doubt was bought with the money the kids received for their birthdays
This is revolting. It’s very obvious she’s benefitted financially from the death of her husband and the misguided kindness of strangers. I cannot bear the sound of her voice or the sight of her.

I didn’t understand the gifted car but it was purely self-promotion for him too.

Reactions: 4
This is revolting. It’s very obvious she’s benefitted financially from the death of her husband and the misguided kindness of strangers. I cannot bear the sound of her voice or the sight of her.

I didn’t understand the gifted car but it was purely self-promotion for him too.
She is vile. I unfollowed her long ago as I will never forget the tears and snotters on her stories then the next click she was promoting her new free hair extensions. head. She walks around full of self importance too any time I've seen her

They buy tickets/tables do they not? Same as like them ‘social media awards’ etc
no you have to be “nominated” by a ton of people etc…

there’s one salon in particular breaking the rules of the competition by offering money off treatments for votes but sure that’s the same salon that wasn’t open all Christmas because they never paid their bills

• Wow

there’s one salon in particular breaking the rules of the competition by offering money off treatments for votes but sure that’s the same salon that wasn’t open all Christmas because they never paid their bills
What salon

Is this mr beauty ?

Last edited:
Yea. Offering £5 off treatments if you show proof of voting. I'd need to be paid more than £5 to go to that salon
Can it even be called a salon? It’s just a room where people work and sure she’s barely in ther herself. Lights constantly off and poor girls in there freezing having to use ring lights to see

Is it just me or does any1 else get so annoyed when these 'fashion bloggers' do a wee fashion show (like ye used d do for ur ma when ye wer a wane) they don't iron the clothes??? Laura donnelly does it all the fuckin time n now her sense of style is terrible d begin with but come on dont just shove them on ye outta the bag!! So unprofessional lookin lol

• Haha
Mayors female night thing for IWD - what talent or inspiration does Mary Keogh have? She seems to be everywhere at the minute 🙄😴

Mayors female night thing for IWD - what talent or inspiration does Mary Keogh have? She seems to be everywhere at the minute 🙄😴
There was an event in the Riverside Theatre last night too.

From what i saw, the Inspirational women were influencers, Ted & stitch, the bumble bee doll, digg mama, the blonde from stable lane...

I'd have liked to have seen some of the women who were at an event I was at last weekend, a woman who lives with terminal cancer, a mum who raised thousands for treatment for her young son, a Foster mum who fostered 50+ kids, the 60 year old who started a degree course at 57 - not some assholes who speak into a camera and flick their hair.

There's nothing inspiring about them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There was an event in the Riverside Theatre last night too.

From what i saw, the Inspirational women were influencers, Ted & stitch, the bumble bee doll, digg mama, the blonde from stable lane...

I'd have liked to have seen some of the women who were at an event I was at last weekend, a woman who lives with terminal cancer, a mum who raised thousands for treatment for her young son, a Foster mum who fostered 50+ kids, the 60 year old who started a degree course at 57 - not some assholes who speak into a camera and flick their hair.

There's nothing inspiring about them!
100% there are so many inspirational females in day to day jobs in Derry such as a teacher from st eithnes, the girl from Martin McCrossan tours, successful females in IT, Lawyers/solicitors etc. actual interesting females!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.