Derryinstahuns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Bronagh Burke loosing her husband so young, I can't even begin to imagine. The podcast is probably her way of dealing with it and fair play to her for that but I feel that companies who use people dealing with grief to sell products are horrific..
No she is horrific using her grief to make money

• Heart
Reactions: 3
wonder did Girly Inspo drop out of the Mother’s Day thing on in Foyleside, just see the other 3 advertised on foylesides Instagram stories 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Nominating themselves. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️.
Rolling up with the range rovers, fake personalities and bitchy attitudes.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure the podcasts are interesting but I can not listen to BB yip aye yip yip aye at least Lmd puts me to sleep😂

• Haha
Bronagh Burke. The only Widow in Derry. Who now does a podcast for other people going through grief. But she can't speak properly.
You’d think she’s the only widow in the world the way she goes on.. don’t mean to sound like a butch but simple die everyday of different causes so why has she turned it into a money maker

You’d think she’s the only widow in the world the way she goes on.. don’t mean to sound like a butch but simple die everyday of different causes so why has she turned it into a money maker
She couldn't get on Instagram and post fast enough when it happened

Reactions: 2
She couldn't get on Instagram and post fast enough when it happened
I know that’s the only reason I know about it was plastered all over the internet, if my partner passed and I’d 2 young children I wouldn’t even be on the internet, I’d be sat crying, worrying and comforting them

Reactions: 4
I only knew of her the same way. Everyone posting her page after he died. Does anyone know if she was posting regularly on Instagram before he passed away?

Reactions: 1
I only knew of her the same way. Everyone posting her page after he died. Does anyone know if she was posting regularly on Instagram before he passed away?
She was posting but not to the extent she does now and she didn’t have a large following, she started posting the day after he died and was posting almost every day after that
---
Did someone not gift her a new car?
Yes adam b did

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.