Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone bidded on him who i was confused about as she used to be close to dhb and was regularly in his lives
So why the hell has she bidded on DD if she’s mates with DHB? Is she still close to him? Because I think she’s one of DD mods? Sounds all abit snakey to me If she is 🤔

Reactions: 3
So why the hell has she bidded on DD if she’s mates with DHB? Is she still close to him? Because I think she’s one of DD mods? Sounds all abit snakey to me If she is 🤔
From wbat ive seen i dont think she is .shes no longer a mod and is dans mod and i dont think ive seem her in dhbs lives anymore

Reactions: 4
Yes JoJo was the blonde with glasses. Think she got grief by RGR and went private
I still have her on my tiktok friends but haven't seen her do a live in months, they used to be fun, RGR went for her and a few others think some even modded for him, he decided they was all trolls and out to get him and he thought she was the ringleader, all absolute nonsense, think he was drinking a lot with his meds at the time, no one is safe around this guy, any tiktokers who are friends with him now should be scared because he'll be coming for YOU next :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why does he drink his tea so aggressively? 😂 I saw a comment someone said his tongue is too big for his mouth 🤣🤣 he’s always sticking it out like a lizard.

he is desperately trying to make his page Dan & Mike a hit, but the thing is they aren’t funny!!! It’s like btec level drama, it’s so embarrassing. Time to get a job Dan, your not gonna be the next Dan spragg

Also… what’s with all the gay insinuation content, he was pretended to be gay when he duelled people last night and then was like hahaaaa I’m not gay, coming across homophobic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If anyone sees the notes on dans account please say which one of his accounts its on please

• Sad
If anyone sees the notes on dans account please say which one of his accounts its on please
Hes not put it on yet he said he was going to but vicku was in the comments saying papa was speaking to dhb but ill if he does ill put it on

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I would like to hear some thoughts on this huge fundraising for Luke. Now both papa and dd taking gifts rather than having gifts off and raising solely through the fundraiser as before . Neither of them showing any receipts of gifts received. 🤔 I can't help but think there is something very dodgy going on here.

Reactions: 9
I would like to hear some thoughts on this huge fundraising for Luke. Now both papa and dd taking gifts rather than having gifts off and raising solely through the fundraiser as before . Neither of them showing any receipts of gifts received. 🤔 I can't help but think there is something very dodgy going on here.
I saw dan put screenshots on 2 days ago on his live as he had over £1000 .ive donated myself to the gofund me .so like to think its proper

I’ve donated too but because I can’t resist that little boys face and it’s heartbreaking what happened to him
If I am being sensible though, I think even the most moral of us would find having several tens of thousands sitting in a bank account very tempting.
It’s easy to convince ourselves, lets take a holiday, or need a new car, or something just comes up. I will soon add back what I need to take out

Reactions: 7
I saw dan put screenshots on 2 days ago on his live as he had over £1000 .ive donated myself to the gofund me .so like to think its proper
That is great, but...both him and Papa have now said they will not and don't have to show any more receipts. Don't you think that is suspicious?

I’ve donated too but because I can’t resist that little boys face and it’s heartbreaking what happened to him
If I am being sensible though, I think even the most moral of us would find having several tens of thousands sitting in a bank account very tempting.
It’s easy to convince ourselves, lets take a holiday, or need a new car, or something just comes up. I will soon add back what I need to take out
Exactly!
I feel for Luke... of course I do. But I worry about the wider implications if this fundraiser was used for anything other than Luke.
I have heard a few concerning details from trusted individuals about this fundraiser which made my hair stand up and only increased my suspicions. I am certainly concerned that not ALL of this money is for Luke only.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I prefer to donate to my charities via a source I trust 💯 per cent, I've never been a fan of DD so that would put me off.

Ive had a look through the gofund me and can see papas put money in .i know papa said on his live the other day that he wasnt putting any proof in now as people use it to try and find information out and stuff about him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I prefer to donate to my charities via a source I trust 💯 per cent, I've never been a fan of DD so that would put me off.
Exactly....I donated a large amount to Luke when team DHB gave some of the money from gifts. Then I saw the amount increased in the Just Giving page....so decided at that point no more would I donate or gift to anyone on Tiktok apart from DHB via gifts for comps, or via a charity link. I already donate monthly to the small, independent cat charity I adopted one of my boys from, and once a year I donate to a TNR charity in Greece who helped me bring my two other cats back to the UK.

• Heart
Something isn’t sitting right for me, I can’t quite put my finger on it

Luke’s dad was live with papa a few days looking very uncomfortable repeating everything that diddy and papa say. It’s like it’s all scripted also there’s no feelings there eg saying thank you or crying or even looking shocked, he just stares at the screen. one more thing I picked up on is

This was a different live and Luke’s dad was driving (he was in the box on papa’s live) papa had mentioned some money he raised then the dad said we are coming back from a fundraiser for Luke which sounded odd as there’s the current GFM that gym fundraiser papa done, was the football match for Luke ?? If so there’s that fundraiser. Then there all the previous GFM’s for the house etc and lastly this week’s competition money which I can’t see added to the GFM.

I just know first hand with esa / pip system that there is a lot of help out there, weather that’s equipment, funding etc

with my opinion I could have ruffled a few feathers, I apologise and hope it’s made sense

Reactions: 13
i know papa said on his live the other day that he wasnt putting any proof in now as people use it to try and find information out and stuff about him
Can anyone explain what he means by this? Surely it's best to post proof? I wouldn't trust Dan, he's as fake as they come, he's only doing this for the kid because it benefits him in the long run, I'm sure the money he makes now in the 3 weeks for himself has gone up substantially since he became Mother Teresa.

Now both papa and dd taking gifts rather than having gifts off and raising solely through the fundraiser as before
He said on a live today (dd) that he wants people to start gifting directly to the GFM as tiktok take 60% from gifts and that it's a lot to take but the exposure of his story was good, true, but people will continue to gift him gifts thinking it's going to the kid when it's actually now meaning gifts are for him/them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the money that will be raised for Lukes arms as he gets older is that going into a protected trust? Or just a normal bank account that his Dad has access too? Because that's the bit that is making me conscious about all this money. Once the fund raising has finished how does anyone know if it will definitely be spent on what it is meant to be spent on.

Once the fund raising has finished how does anyone know if it will definitely be spent on what it is meant to be spent on.
This is the problem, I can't say many details just incase but before gfm etc existed a local young teenager had probably the worst possible life changing accident you can imagine, was lots of fund raising and all the local media helped, thousands was raised (I can't remember exact) fast forward couple of years one of the immediate family who was friends with someone in my family said not a penny was spent on them, the parents spent it all and left it up to government/local authorities to take care of the person.

I'm not saying this kids parents would do that obviously, just pointing out this tit happens.

This is the problem, I can't say many details just incase but before gfm etc existed a local young teenager had probably the worst possible life changing accident you can imagine, was lots of fund raising and all the local media helped, thousands was raised (I can't remember exact) fast forward couple of years one of the immediate family who was friends with someone in my family said not a penny was spent on them, the parents spent it all and left it up to government/local authorities to take care of the person.

I'm not saying this kids parents would do that obviously, just pointing out this tit happens.
Exactly 💯 this future money needs to be in a trust with independent people incharge of it. I've seen far to many GFMs abused where people are left asking where has all the money gone. Of these cases I've never seen one person held accountable for the missing money.
Plus we can't see into the future maybe it will be available on the NHS. I mean stranger things have happened 😳

As well as everything said above, I cannot comprehend the fact that they let a foul mouthed TikTok idiot fundraise for their son 🤯
The language he uses in front of his own children should be a warning in itself, let alone all the other disgusting things he has said & done!
There is no way I would let Diddy Dan anywhere near my child or any fundraising!
I brought up the trust idea at the beginning of the fundraising, there is no way that money should be readily available when it was raised for hero arms.
Also, and I do not know when or how, is that a swim spa in their garage? They are 20k at least as my sister has one.

Just to add I see the GFM has been raised yet again. I absolutely think Luke deserves those arms, but a lot of other fundraising is happening in their local area.
I read the bionics website last night, there is help available through the company via sponsors & donations it says.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8