Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my opinion and I’m sticking with it
If DD is involved and there’s mega £££££ involved
There’s something going on somewhere
Happy to be proven wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know how some of them don't work, even working couples are finding things tough with the cost of living.

Reactions: 9
Just my opinion and I’m sticking with it
If DD is involved and there’s mega £££££ involved
There’s something going on somewhere
Happy to be proven wrong
That’s what I think there’s money in this for him without a doubt !

Reactions: 7
I just think there raising money for a little boy .its been on the news and stuff about luke so its obviously all proper and stuff and ive seen today lukes going to be a mascot for a football team today .i think its just a local one ? Yeah dd is doing it for his own self gain though to get in peoples good books but he really dosnt help himself with the way he acts and is a awful person

I just think there raising money for a little boy .its been on the news and stuff about luke so its obviously all proper and stuff and ive seen today lukes going to be a mascot for a football team today .i think its just a local one ? Yeah dd is doing it for his own self gain though to get in peoples good books but he really dosnt help himself with the way he acts and is a awful person
Ive just seen dhbs insta posts is he asking people to report the money for luke ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Ive just seen dhbs insta posts is he asking people to report the money for luke ?
No the action fraud number is for we r unique

Reactions: 4
I dont understand why though ? Surely now they have had this argument everyone should just forgot about the other and just get on with there lives ? One thing i have noticed is dan did show last night all the money in his paypal that he needs to transfer for luke .that hasnt happened yet ? However i have just checked it and papas sent more money in .its just dan that hasnt yet .i still cant belive poker caused all this and then just vanished .

• Angry
She won't have disappeared she's probably watching everything. I would feel like crap if that was me so glad it's not. Another thing if I was given voice notes I'd never play them to everyone.

Reactions: 8
Like I said yesterday something is a miss big time why does dd need to raise all funds when the family are getting money from various other places

Reactions: 6
I hope Papa realises that as soon as Poker inevitably falls out with him she will out their messages to one another. It’s just the way she operates

• Angry
Reactions: 10
One thing I can’t stop thinking about is the reporting of Luke’s go fund me etc. Does this mean that they could potentially lose all that money? Or does it mean they just can’t keep fundraising? I don’t think it’s right or fair for Luke to potentially lose out on getting his hero arms just because grown adults on an app are fighting. He’s innocent in all of this 😢

One thing I can’t stop thinking about is the reporting of Luke’s go fund me etc. Does this mean that they could potentially lose all that money? Or does it mean they just can’t keep fundraising? I don’t think it’s right or fair for Luke to potentially lose out on getting his hero arms just because grown adults on an app are fighting. He’s innocent in all of this 😢
They will only lose if fraud is suspected or found
Otherwise I imagine it can carry on as normal

• Sad
But i still dont understand why people would want to do that .i love dhb but this just seems silly to me .it seems like hes only doing it because hes fallen out with papa and dan .i just dont understand why they all leave it and get on with there own stuff and dont mention each other ? Get me back to lockdown tiktok when it was drama free :LOL: i hope becks is okay

But i still dont understand why people would want to do that .i love dhb but this just seems silly to me .it seems like hes only doing it because hes fallen out with papa and dan .i just dont understand why they all leave it and get on with there own stuff and dont mention each other ? Get me back to lockdown tiktok when it was drama free :LOL: i hope becks is okay
I agree. The only thing that’ll happen if it is found out to be a scam is Luke will lose out. And I don’t think that’s fair. I personally don’t think it’s a scam, it’s clear to see that he needs hero arms. But I do agree with enough is enough, don’t keep raising the goal post. People are struggling already with the cost of living going up but they’ll still gift towards it. I don’t think there should be lives fundraising via gifts as tiktok take a huge portion. If people still want to donate they should via his go fund me. But stop guilting people on lives into gifting.

Lukes already got a set of arms or it might only be 1 arm. He was wearing one a few nights ago
He shouldn’t lose out if all above board but nobody can turn a blind eye if there is fraud and hundreds and thousands of pounds is involved
I’ve donated twice myself as he melted my heart

I just think as has been said before there has to be something in it for the people mentioned because some people might say they are not nice people plus some dont work. Thats what ive got from it and tend to agree.

Reactions: 4