Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen the live but if she was underage he might not be allowed near the baby if police got involved if he is on a register
No they were together for a while after the baby was born he’s just a waste of space lol

Reactions: 3
No they were together for a while after the baby was born he’s just a waste of space lol
Oh right maybe she realised what he really was and kept the filthy bugger away from her kid. As for Dan he is just a wrongen don't know why the others bother with him at all as he is a vile bully with a mouth like a sewer

Reactions: 5
Oh right maybe she realised what he really was and kept the filthy bugger away from her kid. As for Dan he is just a wrongen don't know why the others bother with him at all as he is a vile bully with a mouth like a sewer
For real, she isn’t to blame. She was a school kid and he was old enough to know better.

A shame he wasn't locked up for what he did too many beasts getting away with this sort of behaviour

Seems everyone everyone mentions a weight in to derbydan he's ends his live another maintained weight in can't keep off the drink I use to like him he's very cocky and arrogant ask him a simple question he gets sarky with you said he was looking for work after Christmas its now nearly April only fool is him

Reactions: 8
Seems everyone everyone mentions a weight in to derbydan he's ends his live another maintained weight in can't keep off the drink I use to like him he's very cocky and arrogant ask him a simple question he gets sarky with you said he was looking for work after Christmas its now nearly April only fool is him
Fat little twit!

so true, he is so defensive, absolute waste of space cannot stand him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a couple of his healthy eating tiktoks a pack of microwave rice and a tin of sardines hahahaha bleeping great big divvy

I saw DD was auctioned by Mel for a charity, did anyone bid on him, 2) Do these people no matter who they are have a police check before they are offered up for Auction.

Reactions: 6
I saw DD was auctioned by Mel for a charity, did anyone bid on him, 2) Do these people no matter who they are have a police check before they are offered up for Auction.
Someone bidded on him who i was confused about as she used to be close to dhb and was regularly in his lives

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No the persom who bidded on derby dan .stace she used to be in dhbs lives
Yeah something went off behind the scenes there I think. She used to be his mod, as did that JoJo & Millsymoon. Then all of a sudden DHB changed all his mods

Reactions: 2
Yeah something went off behind the scenes there I think. She used to be his mod, as did that JoJo & Millsymoon. Then all of a sudden DHB changed all his mods
Yeah i remember jo jo as well and milsey they would go and do there own lives at one point as well

Reactions: 3
It goes to show I don't watch much Tictok because I've no idea who they are, a jo Jo woman In glasses was always on live is that the one she was friends with Lisa's Ex, I know what happened to him but what happened to her

Reactions: 2
It goes to show I don't watch much Tictok because I've no idea who they are, a jo Jo woman In glasses was always on live is that the one she was friends with Lisa's Ex, I know what happened to him but what happened to her
Yes JoJo was the blonde with glasses. Think she got grief by RGR and went private

Reactions: 4
I think RGR threatened her too in one of his msnic episodes

• Wow