Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probably going to come over negative but how do these Tictoker's think people can keep on giving, if it's not one thing it's another and it's all day everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Swear i need a harder name on here :ROFLMAO: just been speaking about tattle om live only name thats mentioned is me :ROFLMAO: i havnt even said anything bad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've always thought the same with this fundraising for luke how do we know the money will genuinely be spent in his limbs. Also why is dd raising all the money when his parents have been on TV etc surely money would come in from things like that too? I actually heard about luke on Facebook almost a year ago now before dd started raising money as the boy is not too far from where I'm from. There was money being raised via a just giving link on there as well as many local events raising money for him too so where is all the money going? I really do feel for the boy but if there is multiple local companies radio stations you name it raising money then why on earth does dd need to raise the full amount?

Reactions: 10
Swear i need a harder name on here :ROFLMAO: just been speaking about tattle om live only name thats mentioned is me :ROFLMAO: i havnt even said anything bad :ROFLMAO:
You’re always getting in trouble with people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’re always getting in trouble with people 😂😂😂
I know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it was papa he was talking about tattle on his live earlier and was saying for example that lozza if she was ever in some possistion and needed money and was fundraising .even if she has said bad i would still help .im thinking hang on a minute. i said i donated so i would like to think its proper and thats all i said :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it was papa he was talking about tattle on his live earlier and was saying for example that lozza if she was ever in some possistion and needed money and was fundraising .even if she has said bad i would still help .im thinking hang on a minute. i said i donated so i would like to think its proper and thats all i said :ROFLMAO:
I've had a mention from the fringe goblin...she loves me....its my claim to fame🤣 concentrate Mr blaze and read the full post if you're gonna mention people🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did she say about you? 😂
I waa so excited I can't remember 🤣🤣🤣it was on a live of shans I think and she read my comments out...i was calling her not shan....she's not doing shan any favours at all....drives, smokes under influence, vile to her kids....she's bloody awful 😡

What did she say about you? 😂
And should I say shans cling on.....she's only around her for clout...using her😡

She's CJs twinny ive just looked at her.
Same creepy voice🤣🤣

I was so excited I can't remember 🤣🤣🤣it was on a live of shans I think and she read my comments out...i was calling her not shan....she's not doing shan any favours at all....drives, smokes under influence, vile to her kids....she's bloody awful 😡

And should I say shans cling on.....she's only around her for clout...using her😡
I bet
@Hairy-poppins remembers...I seem to recall she thought it was hilarious...which it was....don't know why she was offended I only said her jewellery "was tit🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's CJs twinny ive just looked at her.
She used to be friends with CJ, her and that vile Reaper (he was mod for CJ)....slagged off all the "trolls" that went in CJs lives....until the day Truthslayer outed CJ with the court papers....wow, they both turned on her when they realised the "trolls" were telling the real story 🤣🤣

• Wow
So the live tonight was very odd, forcing DHB to take back the donation as papa stated but Dan non stop saying dhb wanted the money back, then saying they have to raise that money again and asking people to gift to do so, what happened to wanting people to only gift to the fund? Something very dodgy going on with these two, didn't dhb say something about now they've returned the donation he personally can't request anything to be looked into if he had any concerns or something :unsure:

• Angry
Blokes not right through & through.
He’s took the kids to his mates at 11 at night in their PJ’s to have a piss up 😡
Now on live drinking & acting the big man after all the drama earlier.
He’s complaining of pain in his arm going into his chest and a nurse in the chats asking if it’s his left arm as it could be a sign of a heart attack, he’s shrugged it off and said he’s got beer it’s all he needs.
Father of the year again 🤬

• Angry
Blokes not right through & through.
He’s took the kids to his mates at 11 at night in their PJ’s to have a piss up 😡
Now on live drinking & acting the big man after all the drama earlier.
He’s complaining of pain in his arm going into his chest and a nurse in the chats asking if it’s his left arm as it could be a sign of a heart attack, he’s shrugged it off and said he’s got beer it’s all he needs.
Father of the year again 🤬
Im watching that now .he dosnt look well at all and keeps saying hes in pain