Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its that dave that went after mruktiktok .i saw him and dan do a big battle last night and im sure he said he was putting it in the gofund me .
I saw a clip of it, definitely no recent donations from him, there's 2 anonymous ones but I would of thought if he done it on a battle with Dan he would of put his name to the donation

Reactions: 2
Because the whole situation is becoming irrelevant now and he’s not getting the acknowledgment / praise like he did at the beginning and then the bridge situation got a lot of backlash and didn’t work like it should have
What was the bridge situation?

Reactions: 4
How can DD keep expecting people to donate money to Luke ??

Reactions: 5
I can see where dans coming from .dans been on live doing it all day and bens in someones else box just talking to them but yeah ive noticed hardly anyones donated much this time its definetly slowing down

I watch the food Feast and wonder where some people get all the money from for these gifts.
I think if you drag something out for a long time for any charity people will get bored of it.

So that charlotte that donated £5000 has had some back as her bank duplicted the payment so now they need to raise a extrs £2000

• Wow
Also a bit of a piss take wasting all that food and ingredients when people are struggling to pay bills and food !!!

Reactions: 6