Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG 😲 Has anyone seen this? Apparently DD very unhappy and ungrateful. He is vile and its time people see him for what he is.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG 😲 Has anyone seen this? Apparently DD very unhappy and ungrateful. He is vile and its time people see him for what he is.

How disgusting of him even to all the people who’ve donated ! The little boy has enough money to be going on with & different fund raising going on & has been raised already ! maybe people think as well it’s time to help others & also times are tight for us all except BEGS !

.Does the money go into a GFM, I only asked because last week i donated not to this but to something else and it took twice as much as i wanted to give. I did not see it had something about a tip or something at the bottom so i donated £25 to where i wanted it to go and another £25 as a tip which on the email i got said it went to the Homeless, so £50 in total. Not what i set out to do but it was a good cause.

Reactions: 6
🫢 oh dear oh dear. His mouth getting him in trouble again. Poor Charlotte! If she sees this she’s going to be so upset, but then again it might make her think she’s gifted to so many of these begs thinking there people there not. So 🤷🏽‍♀️ hopefully this will make her think twice next time.
Luke’s got plenty of money and when it comes to the time he needs a new pair his dad will make sure he doesn’t go without. Dan drop it on the head now you fool. Stop expecting all your followers to fund for this poor boy. Guilt tripping them when they probably haven’t even got the money to feed their own children. When I say all your followers, you have the same 90 viewing. Your getting nowhere.

I think people are starting to wise up to all this so called fundraising, that come with no receipts 🤔, and it’s about time Luke’s family stop being greedy and be grateful for what that have been gifted already.

• Heart
Vile git
If they donated twice by mistake then it wasn’t meant for the GFM anyway
What an arse

I tried to upload the video but can’t do it but anyway has anyone seen Luke’s dads video about Charlotte taking her money back. She took £2000 that was the duplicate payment but also the other £2000, don’t know when she took the other one but I’m hoping it was after DD said that stuff on live earlier. So they’ve now moved the total they need up another £2000
Cheeky cheeky barstewards🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I tried to upload the video but can’t do it but anyway has anyone seen Luke’s dads video about Charlotte taking her money back. She took £2000 that was the duplicate payment but also the other £2000, don’t know when she took the other one but I’m hoping it was after DD said that stuff on live earlier. So they’ve now moved the total they need up another £2000
Cheeky cheeky barstewards🤬
Can you put it in and just take it out like that though? be interesting to know. Im watching it now, I think it would be better for him not to make this Video he's had soo much. Wow just wow, so last month the said lady was donating loads on money and gifts and it was great and now she has fallen on hard times she's not so great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can you put it in and just take it out like that though? be intresting to know.
I don’t know how they fundraising pages work. But the way I’ve took it is that they’ve refunded money from an account that Luke has, I’m guessing a bank account for all the donations.

I said a while ago on TikTok that I think There was something strange the way Charlotte was throwing money about, something not right about it. I could be wrong though and maybe she’s just a very giving person

I've just seen the vid by Lukes Dad.....please explain to me why the amount they are trying to raise has increased to 158k.....Charlotte took back 4k in total (for whatever reason, not here to judge her).....but it will still only cost 156k for the arms.....ffs why is Lukes Dad worrying about 4k when theres over 70k in the GFM account and Luke has his first set of arms. Massive red flags all over this....someone is pulling some strange moves, wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could chuck em🚩🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I've just seen the vid by Lukes Dad.....please explain to me why the amount they are trying to raise has increased to 158k.....Charlotte took back 4k in total (for whatever reason, not here to judge her).....but it will still only cost 156k for the arms.....ffs why is Lukes Dad worrying about 4k when theres over 70k in the GFM account and Luke has his first set of arms. Massive red flags all over this....someone is pulling some strange moves, wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could chuck em🚩🚩🚩🚩
Definitely. I’d love to know the total they have been donated since the fundraising started. It must be hundreds of thousands cos they’ve had a house out of it already. Makes me so angry that they keep expecting people to donate even so now that the whole country is struggling to pay bills.

I’ve also noticed there’s another tiktoker with a huge following,don’t know if I’d be allowed to mention her, but she has made a gofundme to raise £50,000 to put a deposit down on a house. These people really think the world owes them a living🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What the duck. I’m gonna say it lukes dad is a head. BE THANKFUL WHAT YOUR SON HAS!
He’s liking all the comments aimed at Charlotte. She still put a massive amount in with gifts etc. Leave the poor girl alone! I would take back the other £2000 aswel if I had seen how ungrateful twathead dan was on that video up there. You bleeping muppets The pair of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve also noticed there’s another tiktoker with a huge following,don’t know if I’d be allowed to mention her, but she has made a gofundme to raise £50,000 to put a deposit down on a house. These people really think the world owes them a living🤨
Seen it, Becks posted about it....this woman has over 4 million followers so pretty sure you can name her.

Seen it, Becks posted about it....this woman has over 4 million followers so pretty sure you can name her.
I thought it was something like that but didn’t know if I could name on this thread as she’s nothing to do with it. If anyone wants to know though it’s therealoverloadcomedy.

What the duck. I’m gonna say it lukes dad is a head. BE THANKFUL WHAT YOUR SON HAS!
He’s liking all the comments aimed at Charlotte. She still put a massive amount in with gifts etc. Leave the poor girl alone! I would take back the other £2000 aswel if I had seen how ungrateful twathead dan was on that video up there. You bleeping muppets The pair of you.
She took 4 grand back altogether and I’m glad.

Reactions: 7
Yeah i saw that she has 4 mil followerd but i had a look when becks posted her and she dosnt seem that good .if shes on 4 mill followers then she should be on the creater fund and be getting good money .why on earth is she asking for people to help for her house

Reactions: 4
Yeah i saw that she has 4 mil followerd but i had a look when becks posted her and she dosnt seem that good .if shes on 4 mill followers then she should be on the creater fund and be getting good money .why on earth is she asking for people to help for her house
If you read her GFM sh says she barely makes £7 a day from the creator fund lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5