Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you read her GFM sh says she barely makes £7 a day from the creator fund lol
Maybe she should speak to Beggy....according to her TT pay her enough to keep a family of 5 with a top up from Baseballs part time business 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The poor lady in question has gone private.
I hope she has had a wake up call. to all of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The poor lady in question has gone private.
I hope she has had a wake up call. to all of them.
Its bloody disgusting some of the comments...I hope she is OK. I feel there must be a serious reason she has had to be reimbursed, she was beyond generous, not only donating to the GFM but sending very expensive gifts. Like the multitude of high value gifting to other creators....The Coles, Kerrie Essex, Loz, Ben Rantz to name just a few.

I feel really sorry for her tbh. His dad though winding me the duck up. Why don’t he get of his backside and go to work. Shift pattern with Luke’s mother like every other family has to do. Why is he expecting people to keep fundraising constantly. He’s had more than enough and has enough to keep going. Luke wouldn’t want this.

• Sad
Its bloody disgusting some of the comments...I hope she is OK. I feel there must be a serious reason she has had to be reimbursed, she was beyond generous, not only donating to the GFM but sending very expensive gifts. Like the multitude of high value gifting to other creators....The Coles, Kerrie Essex, Loz, Ben Rantz to name just a few.
I saw a video someone ive no idea who they are but she has also been extremely generous to them, if i find it again i will post.

Why are they wanting more money anyway. People who are donating something like £3 clearly are not rich but they are happy to take it.

Reactions: 6
I heard she lost her business recently due to a fire 🔥

• Wow
  • Sad
Wow how ungrateful is Lukes dad, Why did he even have to mention it on a video apart from to make Charlotte look bad. If I was Charlotte I would of took it back as well after the video DD made about her. Pair of bleeping tossers

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow how ungrateful is Lukes dad, Why did he even have to mention it on a video apart from to make Charlotte look bad. If I was Charlotte I would of took it back as well after the video DD made about her. Pair of bleeping tossers
Totally agree, after everything she has done he has turned on her like that and also reminding people he is walking up some mountain so donate more people. I wish someone would look at these people and get to the bottom of it and the endless begging.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Have a look at this post. I agree. It sounds dodgy!
I think from what I can gather he’s took £2000 out of the go fund me account so it’s £2000 short so you won’t see that it’s gone that’s the £2k he’s upped it by. The £2k the girl has took out being a refund has come of the total that’s been raised so gone down if ya like. He’s just a greedy man.

Reactions: 4
Looked on the gofundme page and seen this. Is this Cj the same manky cj who also sits and begs all day?
That wont be cj if its elusive in front of it .it will be that graces cult 😂 they all have elusive in front of there names

Reactions: 5
That wont be cj if its elusive in front of it .it will be that graces cult 😂 they all have elusive in front of there names
I agree no way CJ the animal abuser.
So who is upping the Goal? is it DD or the Father.

Wow adam is a piece of work! Can’t believe what I’m reading. I really want to comment but looks like people have her back as it is.

I’ve said from day dot when the target went from £10,000 to £13,000 that there was something not right and I spoke to a few people and they had their eye on it

WEAREUNIQUE vibes

Reactions: 8