Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD back begging with Gracie - don’t tell me he ain’t doing this for finical gain - he definitely is. All he goes on about is the weekly leaderboard 😡 he never donating his winnings he got of that last time when he finished top 10. He makes me sick.
He haven’t shown proof of all the gifts then transferring the money he’s only shown
Once that he put so much in to the go fund me. That’s not proof of what was in your TikTok account!!

I thought you are not able to take gifts for charity on TikTok?
Make ya sick doesn’t it !!

course he’s dipping his hand in it, the bloke doesn’t work

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That lips is duelling some guy and she’s taking the piss out of him 😡 laughing at him !!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That lips is duelling some guy and she’s taking the piss out of him 😡 laughing at him !!
She’s gonna show her true self soon. She’s one to keep an eye on. I think she’s got a real nasty streak in her too.

Reactions: 8
He’s slamming on the weight is Dosser Dan
He looks like he stinks of lard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s slamming on the weight is Dosser Dan
He looks like he stinks of lard
Is he still doing his one meal a day diet? 🥱
Your body goes into starvation mode if you don’t eat enough silly twit! Good lesson to teach his kids 🙄

• Heart
Is he still doing his one meal a day diet? 🥱
Your body goes into starvation mode if you don’t eat enough silly twit! Good lesson to teach his kids 🙄
If he's doing one meal a day it's probably down to his drug and alcohol abuse, nothing to do with diet, plus you dont get hungry sat on your arse all day begging, guy looks so bloated and pale just like all the other begs, manky, smithy, Lawrence etc, at least mruktiktokofficial keeps himself trim with daily cardio 🤭 🕺🛤

She was on with two others. Doing silly make up and one had a set of teeth like a chain saw

Reactions: 5
Has the day come DD papa blaze having words he’s not going to climb snowden rather watch the football so DD saying he’s done nothing for Luke this month oh well we all knew it get ready for the BIG FALL OUT

• Haha
Saw a bit of the live and hes acting like a prink tbh saying dd was been sily about his injury last time 😂

Dans saying we need to do a thread in tattle for him as hes jelous he hasnt got one 😂

I dont know if there been serious with each other or people taking the piss

Reactions: 5
We are being slagged off on live :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Waving to the the TIKTOKER running back to head dan 👋:ROFLMAO:

BTW im in bens not dans :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He don’t give a duck his words 😂you obviously do you got tattle in ya mouth 😂

• Haha
For someone who claims he doesn’t give a duck he certainly seems like he does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Papa blaze said Manley family get it bad on HEAR no it’s factual posts on HEAR

• Haha
  • Heart
Why do people slate tattle so much theres a rave section ,theres sections to have a chat about the war ,chat about tv shows ,chat if you need friends amongst loads of other chats .its not all about people

• Heart