Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tiktokkers is one of the smaller sections on Tattle

Reactions: 9
I think the people who seem to wind people up are the beggars, so they will get spoken about a lot on Tattle.

Reactions: 10
I think the people who seem to wind people up are the beggars, so they will get spoken about a lot on Tattle.
There's another one winding me right up.on til tok he hasn't resorted to begging yet ( but allegedly swindled money off a few women by using his " charm"🤮) I so wish he did have a thread amd his silly gf who just gone back to him🙄he winds me up as much as rhe beggars do!!!

Imagine begging for a tattle thread, shut-up DD you prized prick 🙄
That's one of the best things I've seen for a while🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's another one winding me right up.on til tok he hasn't resorted to begging yet ( but allegedly swindled money off a few women by using his " charm"🤮) I so wish he did have a thread amd his silly gf who just gone back to him🙄he winds me up as much as rhe beggars do!!!

That's one of the best things I've seen for a while🤣🤣🤣
I know who are talking about, such a strange couple and he is creepy 😬

Reactions: 5
Please no one make one for Papa Blaze, for 1 we don’t do what DD tells us to and 2, it will annoy little man even more.

there was defo a lot of passive aggressiveness from dd towards pb on that live, suggesting he isn’t doing enough to help Luke 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do people slate tattle so much theres a rave section ,theres sections to have a chat about the war ,chat about tv shows ,chat if you need friends amongst loads of other chats .its not all about people
I love our tattle group ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love our tattle group ❤
me too, I find it one of the friendliest places, obviously people express their opinions on others, but I’d much rather be amongst you lovely lot than any of the people we discuss here!

• Heart
I agree PB doesn’t need one. DD was repeating constantly gift this side not his, he spends his on football games. As much as we know all gifts goes to luke it’s like he was pushing and pushing for trolls or anyone who comes in that he doing it for luke and PB isn’t. The odd one I would of thought ok just winding him up, but he was just on repeat.

I really think DD wants PB to get some tit.

Reactions: 8
DD while you are over here reading about yourself and going on to PB about not doing enough for Luke, maybe pop over to CJs thread and see the proof that’s she’s taken gifts meant for Luke after her £104 donation and never paid it in.
Basically she’s asked for gifts for Luke from 7th March til whenever Tokfest was and kept the money, it’s disgusting stealing fundraising money,
It was bought to your attention before and you did nothing about it……..tut tut

It’s funny how you were all hating on a bloke a couple of weeks ago who you thought had raised money and hadn’t, yet she gets away with it, you should be ashamed both of you 🤡🤡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Go and have a few laps round Penguin field Dosser Dan and a bath might not go amiss

Reactions: 8
Has the day come DD papa blaze having words he’s not going to climb snowden rather watch the football so DD saying he’s done nothing for Luke this month oh well we all knew it get ready for the BIG FALL OUT
Can't wait for that to happen. Its true though pb started the whole thing now shows very little interest !

• Haha
Can't wait for that to happen. Its true though pb started the whole thing now shows very little interest !
Because the whole situation is becoming irrelevant now and he’s not getting the acknowledgment / praise like he did at the beginning and then the bridge situation got a lot of backlash and didn’t work like it should have

Reactions: 6
I cant click on thegofund me but has dave donated into it yet ? After the battle ?

Reactions: 2