Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD is having his 2nd breakdown of the evening 😂 he’s not stopped going on about DHB are we scared DD you need to get a life DD your still obsessing over DHB enjoy your holiday with your kids your looking very scared 😱
Drugs will make you very paranoid if you have something to be guilty about especially.
A song for Diddy,

One, two, DHB is coming for you
Three, four, better lock your door
Five,six, he's gonna check your list
Seven, eight, it's to late
Nine, ten, DHB exposed you again. 🤷‍♂️ 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know how some of them don't work, even working couples are finding things tough with the cost of living.
Because a lot of them won’t be declaring gift money etc so can claim benefits on top of tiktok income

I live about 5 mins away from him. It’s not unusual for gobshite chaddites like him to say it at all either but they’re usually school kids.
We must live near eachother cuz I was about to say the same.
It’s a common thing to hear by nobheads round here, not decent folk

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Drugs will make you very paranoid if you have something to be guilty about especially.
A song for Diddy,

One, two, DHB is coming for you
Three, four, better lock your door
Five,six, he's gonna check your list
Seven, eight, it's to late
Nine, ten, DHB exposed you again. 🤷‍♂️ 🤭
He was really triggered hilarious to watch because it really got to him DHB is in his head so all good 👍

Reactions: 9
How many followers for us to make a new thread, wondering what people throughts are on Pampergrass getting a thread after him telling a boy to set himself of fire.

Passmore

Reactions: 6
Id never come across him but so far hes coming over horrible.
He just used to sing while trying to build his account, was really nice to people, but then DD found him and got him loads more followers but then helping him to spread hate

Reactions: 7
Because a lot of them won’t be declaring gift money etc so can claim benefits on top of tiktok income

We must live near eachother cuz I was about to say the same.
It’s a common thing to hear by nobheads round here, not decent folk
For real, there’s a few bad apples around but generally Chads a good place to live, been here all my life.

Reactions: 5
Think the only nice friend dan has is that nick that he used to regualrly go live with that also lives in derby .i know hes a manager or something and has a family so hasnt come on for a while

Reactions: 3
Think the only nice friend dan has is that nick that he used to regualrly go live with that also lives in derby .i know hes a manager or something and has a family so hasnt come on for a while
Nicks a lovely fella. Looks like he saw sense and distanced himself (least on TT) from twit face.

Reactions: 6
Nick is really nice. Glad he’s distanced himself from all the drama

DD online 😂 asking where all the followers are he’s back from Blackpool straight on tiktok to BEG ! 😂

DD online 😂 asking where all the followers are he’s back from Blackpool straight on tiktok to BEG ! 😂
He’s still at batty 😂 keep saying screen record me DHB 😂 he’s put some beef on hasn’t he needs a visit to the gym always looks so grimy 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

He’s still at batty 😂 keep saying screen record me DHB 😂 he’s put some beef on hasn’t he needs a visit to the gym always looks so grimy 🤢
DHB living in his head rent free :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Bet he’s missed his microwave rice and sardines the loser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2