Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gonna say last video i saw was about that sienna and george .its about time he did a video on them though 😂

Also purpleaki sending gifts to trucker ? Wasnt he threatening dhb with rightguys?
Does Trucker have his gifts turned on

Reactions: 5
He’s going on about Jayne DD when you read here please stop going on I’m sure those that follow you are sick of hearing it you make out your not bothered you clearly are it’s becoming an illness now for you step away before you have a serious MELTDOWN !

Reactions: 8
7134E296-BD34-4A56-BEAC-CEC5DAFF9A11.png

Just for you DD as your a fan here you are with your begging pal 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sardine shagger little man Dan, stop giving us chaddites a bad name and go get a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how DD was taking the piss out of this Syrian guy earlier on a battle now he’s on live with them again 🤔

Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching PB? Caught some bloke scamming pretending to be fund raising for Luke

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is anyone watching PB? Caught some bloke scamming pretending to be fund raising for Luke
Yet he’s still got gifts on saying go straight to Luke when he knows tiktok take money why not turn off and say give to the link !!!

Reactions: 6
Yet he’s still got gifts on saying go straight to Luke when he knows tiktok take money why not turn off and say give to the link !!!
Yep I thought the same.
This comment made me laugh “ you know your in trouble when DD calls you a scammer” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thing is DD never showed receipts after every live for gifts over 10 days only total on last night after Midnight I believe he got way more money in gifts !

Dynamitekingofficial
I came into live to late and thought it was muddy marley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3