Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD keeps mentioning us he’s a FAN πŸ˜‚ on with the other BEG now

3CE1D3F3-9F2C-4D75-995D-BC642ED58E93.jpeg

DD keeps mentioning us he’s a FAN πŸ˜‚ on with the other BEG now

3CE1D3F3-9F2C-4D75-995D-BC642ED58E93.jpeg
Even got his daughter begging 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Papa Blaze was trying to prove a point, he went into Truckers live under his Ben Basher account and got blocked, came back on the Papa Blaze account and asked why he was blocked by the host, Trucker said he didn't block him but his mods probably did because of everything going on, him being in the live will cause friction so PB said bye then. He then went in DD live and asked a mod to block him and unblock him, he obviously wanted to see if it would say blocked by the host when it's a mod blocking. Sad twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it wast not bothering him he would not bother to mention it all the time.

Im sure DD is how can i say it without getting banned, in the wardrobe.

Oh i was right - and i love my gay friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Papa Blaze was trying to prove a point, he went into Truckers live under his Ben Basher account and got blocked, came back on the Papa Blaze account and asked why he was blocked by the host, Trucker said he didn't block him but his mods probably did because of everything going on, him being in the live will cause friction so PB said bye then. He then went in DD live and asked a mod to block him and unblock him, he obviously wanted to see if it would say blocked by the host when it's a mod blocking. Sad twit
What a muppet πŸ˜‚ Christ all DD is doing is mentioning us he’s got serious issues since the outing of that video telling that boy to set his head on fire with that muppet singer he’s embarrassing himself I’m cringing for him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hi Dan.....beggar 🀣🀣
Hopefully Tattle will keep DHBs name out of your mouth πŸ€”πŸ€”
He’s really pathetic isn’t he literally he’s took his obsession with DHB to a new level get the white coats in 😳

Reactions: 6
DD you are making yourself look more stupid, im not under a fake account, im under a anonymous account you silly Billy

Imagine being DD BEGGING haha no thanks we speak the truth DD your the beg narcissist obsessed with DHB & US πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you poor sod you need a job instead of begging all day πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Imagine being DD BEGGING haha no thanks we speak the truth DD your the beg narcissist obsessed with DHB & US πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you poor sod you need a job instead of begging all day πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Can someone tell him he’s the one who’s obsessed as he’s doing my head in please one of his followers tell him because it’s just embarrassing now 😳

• Haha
That makes a lot of sense i was in dans live when ben asked a mod to block him and was wondering why πŸ˜‚ got a work call come through so had to come of the live so didnt see if he explained why he did it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
That makes a lot of sense i was in dans live when ben asked a mod to block him and was wondering why πŸ˜‚ got a work call come come so had to come of the live so didnt see if he explained why he did it πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣 alot of people were asking what he was up to, I couldn't say on there so came to say it here incase any tattlers were confused πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Has dhb done another video on dan or something ? Why does he keep going on ?

I was gonna say last video i saw was about that sienna and george .its about time he did a video on them though πŸ˜‚

Also purpleaki sending gifts to trucker ? Wasnt he threatening dhb with rightguys?

• Wow