Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught the tail end of him on a live earlier not long after ashuz was on. DD spouting the usual drivel about how would he have custody f kids if he was such a bad person. I went through family court and at the same time was in a group with other woman who were going through similar and it would shock you what some women had been through with their kids father, some men had even been charged and jailed but yet a sheriff would allow them contact with their kids. And if ashuz is right when he said DD just took the kids, which is perfectly allowed if his name is on the birth certificate, then it has yet to go to court and therefore by law he doesn’t have custody, he only has them in his care

Reactions: 8
Caught the tail end of him on a live earlier not long after ashuz was on. DD spouting the usual drivel about how would he have custody f kids if he was such a bad person. I went through family court and at the same time was in a group with other woman who were going through similar and it would shock you what some women had been through with their kids father, some men had even been charged and jailed but yet a sheriff would allow them contact with their kids. And if ashuz is right when he said DD just took the kids, which is perfectly allowed if his name is on the birth certificate, then it has yet to go to court and therefore by law he doesn’t have custody, he only has them in his care
He doesn't deserve to have them he called his young son a fcking puff yesterday !! What type of father even says that ?!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
He lets his kids be around his convicted sex offender brother, are we really all that surprised he calls him names.

head Dan! nothing ever surprises me about that vile idiot.
He will say that everyone uses the word p@@f from where he comes from, just like he said about calling someone a f@ggot 😡😡
DHB will get the blame for it all as usual 🙄

head Dan! nothing ever surprises me about that vile idiot.
He will say that everyone uses the word p@@f from where he comes from, just like he said about calling someone a f@ggot 😡😡
DHB will get the blame for it all as usual 🙄
I live about 5 mins away from him. It’s not unusual for gobshite chaddites like him to say it at all either but they’re usually school kids.

Reactions: 9
I live about 5 mins away from him. It’s not unusual for gobshite chaddites like him to say it at all either but they’re usually school kids.
He’s a child in a man’s body!
Oooh do you have any gossip? 🤣

Reactions: 5
I haven’t no, what is it if you can say on here?

Are you local?
No a few local people to him have all said pretty much the same as you.

Someone said on a live this morning he had been arrested twice for rape

• Wow
The person that has said this though said they had heard it from a neighbour of his as well

Reactions: 6
Did you see Dan and that Podgrass telling that boy to set himself on Fire. If Podgrass was hoping for any type of Fame that's going to be dug up forever along with the bullying of DHB. Diddy Dan, surely there must be something in the rules to get him removed from Tictok. Has anyone sent that video to Luke's dad, how would he feel if that was his son. Disgusted.

• Angry
Reactions: 9