Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Dan and that Podgrass telling that boy to set himself on Fire. If Podgrass was hoping for any type of Fame that's going to be dug up forever along with the bullying of DHB. Diddy Dan, surely there must be something in the rules to get him removed from Tictok. Has anyone sent that video to Luke's dad, how would he feel if that was his son. Disgusted.
Both need taking off the app with that absolutely disgusting!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I recognise that Ash.
So many Derby men on Tiktok making shows of themselves thinking their fit.
Cringey bastards 😂

Reactions: 8
DD on live now he’s making out not bothered what a knob they’re living in your head DD 😂😂😂 you twit

4B543FA4-B614-4C1F-9EF7-18FA4DBBD404.png

DD on live now he’s making out not bothered what a knob they’re living in your head DD 😂😂😂 you twit

4B543FA4-B614-4C1F-9EF7-18FA4DBBD404.png
He’s hyperventilating watch your heart ! Swearing terrible in front of them kids he’s really angry 😤😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Derby Dan one I’m blocked but watch on the web he’s definitely lost the plot tho 😳

Reactions: 7
Turns out I’m blocked too 🤣🤣
I made another account earlier so seen him on that. He’s such an angry little man🤣
He’s proper angry I think he needs the men in white coats now it’s really got to him 😂

He was scary really triggered him 😂
He’s only triggered because the truth is coming out. Few people in Ash’s live earlier are from his area, all think the same as others have said about him.
Not everyone is lying 😂

• Haha
He’s only triggered because the truth is coming out. Few people in Ash’s live earlier are from his area, all think the same as others have said about him.
Not everyone is lying 😂
Karma is a witch and it’s coming for you DD 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Did you see Dan and that Podgrass telling that boy to set himself on Fire. If Podgrass was hoping for any type of Fame that's going to be dug up forever along with the bullying of DHB. Diddy Dan, surely there must be something in the rules to get him removed from Tictok. Has anyone sent that video to Luke's dad, how would he feel if that was his son. Disgusted.
Just watched that, is he the one who sings? He comes across proper creepy in that vid, probably on the ❄ also.

Reactions: 8
DD is having his 2nd breakdown of the evening 😂 he’s not stopped going on about DHB are we scared DD you need to get a life DD your still obsessing over DHB enjoy your holiday with your kids your looking very scared 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DD is having his 2nd breakdown of the evening 😂 he’s not stopped going on about DHB are we scared DD you need to get a life DD your still obsessing over DHB enjoy your holiday with your kids your looking very scared 😱
Keeps quoting he lives rent free in DHB's head, I think DHB lives in DD's head 😂, he's triggered 🤣

• Haha
Keeps quoting he lives rent free in DHB's head, I think DHB lives in DD's head 😂, he's triggered 🤣
I’ve just watched about 10 mins of DD live and every sentence either had DHB or Jayne’s name in it, PB and DD are definitely ruffled

Reactions: 11