Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also totally not saying that my opinion is right and anyone with a different opinion is wrong. I think it’s important to have discussions about it as I miss so much when I’m working so there may be things I’m not considering. Or there may be things I haven’t thought of.

Reactions: 7
He will still get his arms with all the money raised that's from other places. Another thought I had last night what about legs will he ever get those as well? I guess money could be used towards those

Reactions: 5
He will still get his arms with all the money raised that's from other places. Another thought I had last night what about legs will he ever get those as well? I guess money could be used towards those
I think it’s all about the arms. The hero arms are superior to the NHS arms, they might be robotic or bionic so fine motor skills van be learned. I’m really not sure
As for legs I imagine NHS ones are fine unless you plan to be some sort of athlete

Reactions: 8
Have they reached the target now then ? Ive just had a look and someones donated 4thousand target shows as £65,000 but its at 67,545 does that mean they have reached it ? I think thats 6 arms isnt it ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Have they reached the target now then ? Ive just had a look and someones donated 4thousand target shows as £65,000 but its at 67,545 does that mean they have reached it ? I think thats 6 arms isnt it ?
No idea DD keeps moving the goal posts

• Angry
No he’s going for 150k I think it is. The total goes up every time they reach target.

• Wow
I'll take that.... I'm still in trauma after she called me out for slagging off her crappy "jewellery"😭
She called you a mouthy fucker 😂😂😂, I got called out by the guy who sits in his shed, I knew from that day I had made it 🤣🤣

• Haha
She called you a mouthy fucker 😂😂😂, I got called out by the guy who sits in his shed, I knew from that day I had made it 🤣🤣
Oh god I forgot that!you've def made it if Andy wally calls you out🤣 laugh was he actually agreed with you and said you were right🤣🤣🤣
That's right....mouthy fucker 🙈🙈🙈she's not wrong is she? Bless her🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh god I forgot that!you've def made it if Andy wally calls you out🤣 laugh was he actually agreed with you and said you were right🤣🤣🤣
That's right....mouthy fucker 🙈🙈🙈she's not wrong is she? Bless her🤣🤣
I decided to follow him after I figured he agreed with me, we are besties and he dont even know it 😇

• Haha
He actually drove home? Wow he’d had quite a bit to drink when I fell asleep around 1am
He was still at it at 2am

Screenshot_20220409-020518_TikTok.jpg

I dont remember nothing apart from the fact that you are a bad influence and make me immature 🤣🤣
I rember it well thats when I realised she was out to cause trouble !

I dont remember nothing apart from the fact that you are a bad influence and make me immature 🤣🤣
IMG-20220409-WA0062.jpg

IMG-20220409-WA0062.jpg
ASPENDS MORE TIME SAT WITH THIS IMAGE THAN WITH HIS OWN CHILDREN !

IMG-20220409-WA0062.jpg

ASPENDS MORE TIME SAT WITH THIS IMAGE THAN WITH HIS OWN CHILDREN !
Loads a money in his back pocket and using it to climbe the leader board to gain more money for himself. Get a job you lazy twit !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have it on high authority DD is on the piss tonight lol should be fun arshole always shows himself up for what he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1182436

IView attachment 1182497

Loads a money in his back pocket and using it to climbe the leader board to gain more money for himself. Get a job you lazy twit !!
He said this afternoon "come on, dont let them win, let's get Luke up the leaderboard"......duck off Dan you absolute beg....get YOU up the leaderboard....its YOUR account....you're hoping for the big gifters once your one week a month "charity" stint is over...you really are a bottom feeder....I bloody despise Nick Smith, and your level of twatishness matches his...you're both as dodgy as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the hell does he know he supports all the scum of tt knob head
And no matter what he does now it will never be forgotten by most this is a man who plays private voice notes to everyone on Tictok and chooses to buddy up with someone who thinks it's ok to say unforgivable things about children in a sexual way, total scum.

Reactions: 11
And no matter what he does now it will never be forgotten by most this is a man who plays private voice notes to everyone on Tictok and chooses to buddy up with someone who thinks it's ok to say unforgivable things about children in a sexual way, total scum.
He is connected and promoted werunique friends with everyone of them and which ever way you look at it all the paths leed to the same road. They all made money from it thats why the scummy lot stick together.

Just my opinion and I’m sticking with it
If DD is involved and there’s mega £££££ involved
There’s something going on somewhere
Happy to be proven wrong
Yo won't be proven wrong because the don't prove what they really made as they don't show proper receipts like dhb did.

Papa just said the people that support DGB have always been wrong
If I thought dhb was wrong I would have never stuck by him all this time.Blaze would say that.cos he's involved from his bald head to his toes.

Last edited:
He is connected and promoted werunique friends with everyone of them and which ever way you look at it all the paths leed to the same road. They all made money from it thats why the scummy lot stick together.

Yo won't be proven wrong because the don't prove what they really made as they don't show proper receipts like dhb did.

If I thought dhb was wrong I would have never stuck by him all this time.Blaze would say that.cos he's involved from his bald head to his toes.
Derby dan loving life atm he thinks he's done the job of the devil!! Getting passmore to make a song up and sing about nasty things. Well passmore you should be ashamed of yourself for doing that.You hang around with all the scum of tt then do that ! You all act like kids in a playground sucking up to Derby Gobshite. While I'm here gobby you ait good looking your fingernails are as dirty as your mouth.So go get a bath and keep that gob shut. You portrayed yourself perfectly yesterday. Feel sorry for those kids especially the daughter let's hope she's of an age now be embarrassed of you and go back to her mums. Evil is what you are !!

Derby dan loving life atm he thinks he's done the job of the devil!! Getting passmore to make a song up and sing about nasty things. Well passmore you should be ashamed of yourself for doing that.You hang around with all the scum of tt then do that ! You all act like kids in a playground sucking up to Derby Gobshite. While I'm here gobby you ait good looking your fingernails are as dirty as your mouth.So go get a bath and keep that gob shut. You portrayed yourself perfectly yesterday. Feel sorry for those kids especially the daughter let's hope she's of an age now be embarrassed of you and go back to her mums. Evil is what you are !!
Passmores crap anyway thats why he's a busker talent shows dont want you pleb !!

Passmores crap anyway thats why he's a busker talent shows dont want you pleb !!
He's got an old man for a boyfriend how old is passmore bf looks about 70 !

Last edited:
  • Wow