Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing this and thinking it doesn't make sense- its really poor wording. Truble with who?
that's what i was asking myself too. plus every time i see the photo, i keep thinking it's a chicken's foot!
---
Also if 39 south Asian women were freed from domestic abuse (at once) by him it would be all over the papers. He is full of tit
unless they were living as part of a commune or harem, i wonder how he got to them all.

Reactions: 8
Indeed. A 'sepcial resolution'?
'England' in the address

Referral to the regulator in the third person and as 'she', rather than 'We would request...' etc as a formal letter would be written

BIONIC ARM all in capitals

It's what someone who's never received a letter like this thinks a letter like this should look like. If that makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
'England' in the address

Referral to the regulator in the third person and as 'she', rather than 'We would request...' etc as a formal letter would be written

BIONIC ARM all in capitals

It's what someone who's never received a letter like this thinks a letter like this should look like. If that makes sense.
The BIONIC ARM bit fuckin gets me every time hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The white lives matter stunt at their football match and the amount of seats the BNP won there are indeed very indicative of a problem there.
It was deeply shocking to me as a teenager from North London. There were songs and jokes about gas chambers, big noses, auschwitz, disgusting slurs against Asians, Turkish people, Chinese people... some of it directed at the non-white people running food and drink stalls.

they were really friendly to us and couldn't understand why I wasn't friendly back. Only about 16 yrs old.

I did think about telling them I was a Jew just to shock them - I doubt they had ever knowingly met a Jew before - but I was genuinely scared of what might happen. As it was they chucked stuff all over our tent on the last night anyway, probably because we were not friendly. It didn't occur to them at all that anyone might mind what they were saying/singing.

All a bit off topic, but it did show me that attitudes to these things can be VERY different in different parts of the UK. Obvious now but I hadn't learned that lesson before then. So yeah, I do think the post about 'saving 39 Asian women' is racist AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's really not for east Lancs, any local newspaper comment section will tell you exactly what stereotypes still thrive about Asian men.
Anyone who has watched the awfully depressing documentary about the poor disturbed girl up in Barrow, accusing blameless men of trafficking and rape, will know that there are many people just itching for an excuse to go show their true racist colours. I would suggest though, that it’s not exactly a Northern thing and there is just as much likelihood for the reactions documented to spiral in the same way, up and down the four corners of this land - especially in the ex-industrialised and now deprived areas that have been left to rot, in essence.

Reactions: 5
i disagree on this point. case managers have authority delegated to them by the regulator and would refer to them as such. having spent my whole working life in the civil service, i don't have a spidey sense about this letter being fake.

Reactions: 7
Anyone who has watched the awfully depressing documentary about the poor disturbed girl up in Barrow, accusing blameless men of trafficking and rape, will know that there are many people just itching for an excuse to go show their true racist colours. I would suggest though, that it’s not exactly a Northern thing and there is just as much likelihood for the reactions documented to spiral in the same way, up and down the four corners of this land - especially in the ex-industrialised and now deprived areas that have been left to rot, in essence.
off topic but I’m more concerned about the very real Pakistani/south Asian grooming gangs in areas like Rochdale, Burnley, Bradford, Rotherham etc. that have and are raping young girls. 100s of young girls failed up and down the country. What that girl in barrow did was despicable with her false accusations but it’s not racist to point out that there is an issue with certain cultures - particularly in South Asia - and how they treat women. Plenty of these men have never been convicted and are still out there. That girl was convicted for her false accusations quicker than the actual rapists and grooming gangs.
---
i disagree on this point. case managers have authority delegated to them by the regulator and would refer to them as such. having spent my whole working life in the civil service, i don't have a spidey sense about this letter being fake.
Former civil servant - you’d be surprised the number of letters that go out with spelling errors lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 12
off topic but I’m more concerned about the very real Pakistani/south Asian grooming gangs in areas like Rochdale, Burnley, Bradford, Rotherham etc. that have and are raping young girls. 100s of young girls failed up and down the country. What that girl in barrow did was despicable with her false accusations but it’s not racist to point out that there is an issue with certain cultures - particularly in South Asia - and how they treat women. Plenty of these men have never been convicted and are still out there. That girl was convicted for her false accusations quicker than the actual rapists and grooming gangs.
---
what she done was absolutely awful, but actual rapists get less publicity than this story got.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not disputing either points gimm3 and laz. My point was that it really doesn’t take much for racists to show their true colours.

Reactions: 7
Not disputing either points gimm3 and laz. My point was that it really doesn’t take much for racists to show their true colours.
perhaps, but i hope it doesn't deter the many, many victims of rape in coming forward, whether that be at the hands of an asian grooming gang, or not.

Reactions: 5
Thanks to MG on Twitter. It was his brother in law’s van, not the Depher/CPH van that was vandalised.
---
The tent is back! Zoomed in to remove the location. Anyone who thinks he’s just a bumbling guy trying his best to help the vulnerable is mistaken. He’s one of the most calculating grifters out there.
Posted just now. VULNERABLE lady. So let’s post an identifiable picture of her house! (If said lady exists, that is).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
To coin a Nigella phrase, it’s “unfathomable” 🥴 that a brand new CIC with very little publicity would all of a sudden manage to take in a £5,000 single donation in their GFM. I’ve reported it to GFM platform, others can too.

the blurb:
🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

For many years, since 2017 ( Depher ) Now CPH as a re brand has supported hundreds of Thousands of people and families with not only plumbing and heating but also PPE, food, gas, electricity, free boilers, funerals support and Terminal support.

We have given back from donations and paid work over £250,000 in food and power top-up's alone since the beginning of the cost of living crisis, supporting families and individuals from all communities in the UK.

Our PPE initiative during covid supplied over £65,000 in vital life saving equipment to our emergency services, Nursing homes and community care services, alongside food, gas and electric support for families that were out of work and struggling.
We have supplied hundreds of FREE boilers to people from all over the uk, with paid for emergency plumbing and heating breakdowns and ongoing sub contractor support. The support has saved many hundreds of lives, especially during the winter months.

We have humbly won many awards for our work including the pride of Britain and the British Citizen Award plus Point of light.

From January 2024 we will be re directing our Plumbing and heating support further afield by offering not only the elderly and disabled but also low income and single parent families the same life saving service.

This will hopefully gain Depher/Now CPHs a lot more support, and it will also reduce debt in families by at least 25% per year, reducing the anxiety, depression, suicidal rate and home re possessions, something that we know is needed.

What would it mean to you, if you had access to support that could help towards the cost of that urgently needed emergency plumbing or heating repair, or that boiler that you could not afford. What if you you was short on the final bill, but your income could not cover it, would you borrow? from friends or family, or put it on a credit card ?

Think Twice?

We believe that now is the time to help families with the ever growing cost of home plumbing and heating, that can be rather expensive, causing many issues that could be catastrophic for the whole family.
Will you please support us, will you continue to help our initiative to deliver to those who truly need our help?

The food, gas and electric initiative will stop from 2nd January 2024, we are very grateful to Next energy foundation for donating a massive £80,000 towards this life saving community initiative that supported families up and down the UK.

If we do receive more support from Next Energy Foundation we will ask if it can be used to support those who cannot afford to pay for their plumbing and heating emergency.

We are a registered community initiative 11335052 and have shown above and beyond that we deliver to those who are so tired of being told no, your donations go to those who need it.
We are very transparent and we will always post about our work, were we have helped and photos of those that needed us, if permission is given.

Please consider a donation, you can find out lots more on our social media accounts, just type in DEPHER CIC ( Now CPHs ) and read away.

Any bold text was added by him not me. But an EIGHTY THOUSAND POUND donation from Next Energy Foundation??
I don’t have time to go digging - I haven’t even dried my hair yet and have a very BUSY weekend ahead but I’m sure someone can take a look.
CPHs (formerly Depher) - very much giving X (formerly twitter) vibes. and as the absolute failure for the new name to catch on proves, rebranding the company doesn't change the fact that is the exact same company with a different name. 🙄

Reactions: 10
CPHs (formerly Depher) - very much giving X (formerly twitter) vibes. and as the absolute failure for the new name to catch on proves, rebranding the company doesn't change the fact that is the exact same company with a different name. 🙄
I think you'll find that's "formally" Depher.

1705677519794.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So he gas learned what sub contractors are. How are you vetting them, How do you become a sub contractor? It's a shambles. Are the subbies doing it for free?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.