Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he gas learned what sub contractors are. How are you vetting them, How do you become a sub contractor? It's a shambles. Are the subbies doing it for free?
i noticed a post on a burnley fb page last week that was about a plumber doing a job for free for some unfortunate person, it wasn't james/depher/cpwhatever and I did wonder if no-one in burnley pays for plumbers these days. I'm now thinking he has done the job 'for' depher and therefore has in fact been paid.

Reactions: 13
James, I know you like responding to claims we make on here.
respond to this or the tombola shop is getting its windows egged later!

water has spurting out of my bathroom radiator as quickly as lies spurt out of your mouth. I’ve tightened the valve and it’s still coming out. Any suggestions!? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
James, I know you like responding to claims we make on here.
respond to this or the tombola shop is getting its windows egged later!

water has spurting out of my bathroom radiator as quickly as lies spurt out of your mouth. I’ve tightened the valve and it’s still coming out. Any suggestions!? 🥴😂
Where's the water coming from , pics?

Reactions: 3
Where's the water coming from , pics?
It’s a towel rack type radiator, the valve at the top where you’d bleed it from, something near there has been hissing - maybe a little air hole on the valve.
anyway, as soon as you put the heating on water comes out of the air hole.
Mr Laz bled all the radiators, then topped up the boiler pressure and as soon as the boiler pressure topped up, the water started spurting out of the air hole again.
IMG_8701.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
If its the bleed nipple leaking. Shut the flow and return valves down, it'll leak a bit till the pressure is gone then you can replace it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are you in your 80s, have a furrin sounding name and cancer/a wheelchair/no food? Are you happy to be photographed next to a gurning grifter and have the exact amount you have in your bank accounts made public knowledge?
CALL JIMMEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If its the bleed nipple leaking. Shut the flow and return valves down, it'll leak a bit till the pressure is gone then you can replace it
I’m sorry. You could have typed this in half Urdu, half Russian and it wouldn’t have made any less sense to me.
SOMEONE CALL DEPHER. I DONT GET PAID UNTIL THURSDAY AND HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION.*

*not willing to have my photograph used for social media.
---
Are you in your 80s, NO
have a furrin sounding name YES
and cancer/a wheelchair/no food? NO
Are you happy to be photographed next to a gurning grifter NO
and have the exact amount you have in your bank accounts made public knowledge? CAN I MOVE MONEY TO MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT, THUS MAKING MY MAIN ACCOUNT LOOK EMPTY? IF SO, YES.
CALL JIMMEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a towel rack type radiator, the valve at the top where you’d bleed it from, something near there has been hissing - maybe a little air hole on the valve.
anyway, as soon as you put the heating on water comes out of the air hole.
Mr Laz bled all the radiators, then topped up the boiler pressure and as soon as the boiler pressure topped up, the water started spurting out of the air hole again.View attachment 2702506

That sounds a bit arse about face - you're supposed to top up and then bleed, otherwise you increase the pressure beyond what you need it to be (because you've already taken any air out of the system).

I think he needs to bleed them again to get the pressure back down to normal range.

Reactions: 4
At the bottom of the towel rack two turny valves, right tighty these valves

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was at Cambridge University from 1993 to 2009? Doing nuclear physics?
I don't mean this unkindly - but is there genuinely something wrong with him?

Reactions: 25
I am sure it’s just a massive coincidence that of all his invoices shared this afternoon, only one has not had their address blocked out (and therefore been doxxed to his over 100k followers) and it is one with a surname that could be perceived as of a background that isn’t white British.
---
Oh my god - he has gone back and hid the address but LEFT the name! 😲 (I have screenshots btw - not sharing because, you know, doxxing to many thousands is a dick thing).

Definitely not racist though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ooh what a lying liar. Bang to rights there. Wonder how he'll wriggle out of that one, probably with more lies.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.