Depher - James Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is James/Dominic on about?!
he's reading here and catching up on mine and others' comments.
---
He should be working with real services to allow people to access their own help and support.
i'm going to completely disagree with you here. from what he's demonstrated so far, he absolutely should not be working with real services. i think any charitable aspect of his brand should be closed down, he should do private work only and hand over the benevolent side of this to someone who knows and understands how to manage it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
he's reading here and catching up on mine and others' comments.
---
I 100% agree with this. Damage limitation time.

i'm going to completely disagree with you here. from what he's demonstrated so far, he absolutely should not be working with real services. i think any charitable aspect of his brand should be closed down, he should do private work only and hand over the benevolent side of this to someone who knows and understands how to manage it.
Sorry, I should have been clearer. I 100% agree with you, my point was about what he should have been doing if he insists on doing this sort of thing.

Reactions: 9
I've never seen the social media of a charity or non-profit spurt out so much rubbish as this one. It really is embarrassing for all concerned.

(Carly Burd is more unprofessional but is nowhere near as prolific as this outfit)

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_2024-01-16-13-02-03-61_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-16-13-02-11-49_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

---
Screenshot_2024-01-16-13-05-02-10_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Is Dominicijames throwing a strop because that event has cancelled (because people called him a grifter on the socials for potentially mishandling donated money) by threatening to/shutting off all donations?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I wonder what event this is he's now not allowed to speak at?
I bet he's pissed off he won't be able to splurge out stories of vulnerable people's trauma for adulation or rake in donations for unspecified random causes.

He needs to admit he is making a colossal mess of the financial, admin and publicity side of things. He is not smart enough to fix it, and urgently needs to get someone in who can properly straighten everything out and make it all transparent and above board.

*That's* how you help people effectively - by operating a transparent, effective and honest organisation that is focused on doing one thing well and has proper accountability, so the public and other organisations are able and willing to support you or work with you.

James, if you're reading here (hi!), you need to understand that it's because of YOUR woeful failings in safeguarding and transparency around fundraising and payments that the lives and safety of the elderly, vulnerable and disabled who come to you will be at risk.

Straighten up and fly right. buddy, and you'll be able to help more people effectively, and get the public back on side.

Reactions: 22
Also I swear one of the first points of crisis comms is don't repeat the accusations made against you over and over in your response(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also I swear one of the first points of crisis comms is don't repeat the accusations made against you over and over in your response(s)
My "Not involved in exploiting vulnerable people for adulation and donations shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
James, when you catch up here: i do think you're a grifter, but even worse than that, i think you're exploiting very vulnerable people who need safeguarding.
Until you sort out how you do your social networking and remove EVERY SINGLE photo of an elderly, disabled or vulnerable person and STOP getting them to pose whilst holding up these stupid bleeping invoices, then I will continue to report you to every single authority i can.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is. Don't repeat the accusation when responding to it.

He keeps on asserting that all the free stuff is financed by profits from paid work. So what are all the donations for? And why did you tell the regulator that all the work you would do would be for free?

It is a really bad sign when the more you look at a company the less clear its business model becomes.

I wonder what event this is he's now not allowed to speak at?
Folk on Twitter now suspecting he has written it himself. Notice how:
1) it doesn’t actually mention what the event is
2) poor grammar etc. “we have finally got round”
3) “as much as we would dearly love to hear James speak” - oh come on

Also plays into his narrative that “horrible trolls” and SM comments are losing him work, thus impacting the elderly/vulnerable and provides him with more ammo to guilt trip those still on his side…

• Haha
  • Wow
Folk on Twitter now suspecting he has written it himself. Notice how:
1) it doesn’t actually mention what the event is
2) poor grammar etc. “we have finally got round”
3) “as much as we would dearly love to hear James speak” - oh come on

Also plays into his narrative that “horrible trolls” and SM comments are losing him work, thus impacting the elderly/vulnerable and provides him with more ammo to guilt trip those still on his side…
Omg of course. That makes so much sense.
The silly fucker wrote it himself 😂 Hoping everyone will be up in arms at The People's Plumber™ forcibly silenced by trolls.
Oh dear this is getting quite pathetic now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg of course. That makes so much sense.
The silly fucker wrote it himself 😂 Hoping everyone will be up in arms at The People's Plumber™ forcibly silenced by trolls.
Oh dear this is getting quite pathetic now.
I know at first I thought it’s not surprising but then when I saw those comments I was like ffs that’s all him😭 but his “Dominic” persona who can write *slightly* more formally lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s like a broken record. This is a load of nonsense again written by him. You can always tell as the person who writes in always offers to donate a little bit of money ‘because they don’t have much’. He follows the same MO in every message he makes up. Why’s he posting it if he can’t help?! It doesn’t usually stop him. Cheapest Travelodge is £72 and 7 miles away, cheapest Premier Inn is £87 and 10 miles away. Go on booking.com like a sensible person and lots for between £45-65.

Plus if it’s real, that lad has a £120 pair of trainers looking at the box outside. I’d put anything on it being fake.

IMG_9494.jpeg

IMG_9493.jpeg

IMG_9495.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He’s like a broken record. This is a load of nonsense again written by him. You can always tell as the person who writes in always offers to donate a little bit of money ‘because they don’t have much’. He follows the same MO in every message he makes up. Why’s he posting it if he can’t help?! It doesn’t usually stop him. Cheapest Travelodge is £72 and 7 miles away, cheapest Premier Inn is £87 and 10 miles away. Go on booking.com like a sensible person and lots for between £45-65.

Plus if it’s real, that lad has a £120 pair of trainers looking at the box outside. I’d put anything on it being fake.

View attachment 2693883

View attachment 2693885

View attachment 2693886
Why on earth would a “community plumbing and heating” company be dealing with trying to find a homeless person accommodation anyway?! Contact the local council they have a legal duty and obligation especially when it’s sub zero temps.
and the usual story we’ve heard from James time and time again when it’s homeless men: “gone through a breakup”

Reactions: 25
I'm torn between
a) Dominic actually exists, and puts down the account to go for a piss and/or a sandwich and comes back to this chaos
b) there's some Jekyll and Hyde situation going on

Knew he was stropping and was going to merge into LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WE COULD HELP BUT BECAUSE OF YOU WE CAN' T
---

View attachment 2693883

View attachment 2693885

View attachment 2693886
Has Dominic come back from his piss and/or sandwich and deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.