Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LADS!!! Look what I spy with my little eye šŸ‘€

IMG_7805.jpeg

šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Edit: Iā€™ve had absolutely no coffee yet and donā€™t know if itā€™s normally on every week. Ignore me if it is šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LADS!!! Look what I spy with my little eye šŸ‘€

View attachment 2910152

šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Edit: Iā€™ve had absolutely no coffee yet and donā€™t know if itā€™s normally on every week. Ignore me if it is šŸ¤£
ā€œExcept Scotlandā€ FFS
---
He really doesnā€™t know when to stop does he?
The ā€œDepher covid gardenā€ is his own personal front garden. He claims anyone is welcome to come and sit in it etc. but remember not long back he was kicking off about somebody taking photos of it?

ā€œI directly give back to Depherā€ yes, because you misappropriated funds for your own personal use. Taking money from your CIC to host a ā€œcharity nightā€ (which was for Depher, not ā€œveteransā€), and for a ā€œdirectors loanā€ (I canā€™t even get started on his excuse for this one!!) is NOT APPROPRIATE!

on screenshot 2: Ā£343k being spent on other charities again is NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. he loves comparing himself to big charities - imagine if Cancer Research spent their donations on giving money to Oxfam?!
Ā£18.8k a year on rent really isnā€™t that much for 2 prime retail spots in Burnley. Certainly not ā€œmassiveā€. Does he think Babsā€™ conbola shop full of end-of-life house clearances should be rent free?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
ā€œExcept Scotlandā€ FFS
---
He really doesnā€™t know when to stop does he?
The ā€œDepher covid gardenā€ is his own personal front garden. He claims anyone is welcome to come and sit in it etc. but remember not long back he was kicking off about somebody taking photos of it?

ā€œI directly give back to Depherā€ yes, because you misappropriated funds for your own personal use. Taking money from your CIC to host a ā€œcharity nightā€ (which was for Depher, not ā€œveteransā€), and for a ā€œdirectors loanā€ (I canā€™t even get started on his excuse for this one!!) is NOT APPROPRIATE!

on screenshot 2: Ā£343k being spent on other charities again is NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. he loves comparing himself to big charities - imagine if Cancer Research spent their donations on giving money to Oxfam?!
Ā£18.8k a year on rent really isnā€™t that much for 2 prime retail spots in Burnley. Certainly not ā€œmassiveā€. Does he think Babsā€™ conbola shop full of end-of-life house clearances should be rent free?!
Erm, the parking costsā€¦. Itā€™s easy to find out retailers in Burnley can get it far cheaper. Even shoppers donā€™t pay that much!

Reactions: 7
Specky ā€œdark humourā€ Decky admits that he wouldnā€™t find it funny if someone made a sexualised meme of his son, but still holds that the picture sexualising a profoundly disabled child he shared is funny. This family doesnā€™t have a brain cell between them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How does he reconcile that with the fact his dad plasters photos of vulnerable people all over the Internet? Zero empathy in that family

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ā€˜Discustingā€™ yet unsurprising. Vile man. As Iā€™ve said before, he proper gives me the heebie jeebies.

Reactions: 10
WOW! I knew he was bad but that's just on another level
Heā€™s been done for DV in the past so it doestā€™t surprise me at all. Weā€™ve all seen the photos he posts of vulnerable women in their homes with nothing but PJs on, no bras etc. actual creepy bastard.
---
ā€œMr Tajā€ duck off hahahaha making up ethnic names again cos heā€™s about to be exposed for being a racist

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry but I'm calling absolute bollocks on that one. I'm all for shutting him down but that is pure fiction
I think that is possibly an ex employee so I donā€™t know, given Jamesā€™ past as an abuser and also alleged past rape/sexual assault charge itā€™s believable to me. But yeh I appreciate it is hearsay!

Reactions: 3
Very possibly. He still sets off just about every internal alarm I have.
Oh me too, don't get me wrong!
It just looks to me like something thrown together by one of the ukip types who've had it in for him since he apologised for the golly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.