Depher /CPH CIC #4 Burnley Council have an approved list and Depher is not on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days.
It's better and worse than I imagined. Better in terms of the thoroughness and the exposure, but worse in what has been uncovered and those poor people he exploited and humiliated. Filming that poor man against his will. What a bleeping humungous c*nt.
Well done those twitter folk who stuck with this for years

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There's some really revolting stuff in that report involving the obvious lies and exploitation of vulnerable people so it's really easy to overlook the confirmation of what experienced people have been saying for ages.

They're worked in an unregulated and unqualified manner and he's not afraid to lie about that. He lied about people being subcontractors. So what was occurring when his registration on the gas safe register lapsed earlier this year. He was the only one registered. Were they still operating?

Screenshot_20240516_013756_BBC News.jpg

And again, something we all knew but nice to see this in black and white. Sure makes all those people posting about all the miscellaneous things he's paid for for them on his wall look pretty suspect. He's got people claiming he paid for dental bills, car repairs, gave them money, toys, food etc. None of which are plumbing and heating repair related and no means testing took place to ensure they met the supposed CIC eligibility criteria.
Screenshot_20240516_013732_BBC News.jpg

Reactions: 23
The stupid bleep.
If he'd listened for one second to people on twitter and here who said time after time he was abusing safeguarding and confidentiality he *might* just have got away with his other tit (glad he didn't) . But everyone was a troll out to get him and he knew better.
I'll never get over that one photo he had of the poor old chap slumped over, eyes closed, with the bleeping Depher card propped up under his chin. Awful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Even though it’s the confirmation of what we knew it’s still shocking seeing it elsewhere somehow. (Of course Tattlers won’t ever get credit for being right. I know it’s not the most important thing by a long shot but I do get tired of seeing us dismissed as trolls when we are actually not just correct but also have posters dedicating time and effort investigating and collating evidence.)

I also suspect there will be more suicidal baiting from the fallen Saint of boilers coming. The fallout is going to be ugly.

Reactions: 28
Wow they actually did it. I was doubting it but they really did do it: No wonder he has been a mess for weeks. It’s over for him. Well done to those on twitter who i originally started to see start questioning him. Also here too reporting him. Trolls is such an easy cop out.

There’s probably more to come when others start to come out the woodwork when they realise he has conned or worse with their vulnerable family members.

Reactions: 25
Bloody hell. It’s so much worse reading it all written down in one place. Exploiting Elderly vulnerable people is as scummy as you can get.

I really hope this makes wealthy fools like Hugh Grant stop giving cash to random people and that it also leads to a lot more scrutiny of CICs as we know a lot of them are set up effectively to fool people into thinking they’re charities. I think the regular (sic Carlz Burd) and how CICs operate needs a massive overhaul

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Leading story at 6am on breakfast.
Can’t believe he was saying he would investigate who was posting fake tit on twitter . It was him!!! It was always him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone ever been stripped of a Pride of Britain award?

Asking for a dodgy plumber from Burnley.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow. Just read the damning report on the BBC and couldn't believe that he had the impudence to blame "online trolls" for his nefarious deeds. Shocking.

Reactions: 16
1715836377151.png

so obviously much of the rest of the article is much more shocking/hideous but you've all covered that, but this. Juking the stats.
---
also Lily bleeping Allen????
---
his final quote is so pass-agg narky

1715836524301.png

"I hope you can find it in your heart to accept it" ... duck off.

1715836597728.png

that's your apology Jim

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Wow. Just read the damning report on the BBC and couldn't believe that he had the impudence to blame "online trolls" for his nefarious deeds. Shocking.
I will note that the BBC article says something like "we've seen people raising legitimate concerns" when talking about that.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.