Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah that's kind. Jimmy training one of life's unfortunates.
Must be a complete and utter coincidence that this person is his brother in law and also tenant of the 'investment' house.
Funny he doesn't mention it though :unsure:
(And why when I read what he writes it is always in Jim Bowen's Bullseye voice).

View attachment 2842177

(Thanks to twitter sleuths for finding this).
Oh Clint worked for Northern Plumbing and Heating (pre DEPHER), so hardly the “we found this man and gave him a chance” story. bleeping liar

• Wow
Reactions: 23
yes, i've had a look through Clint (Bab's brother) facebook before. i'm sure it was him who had his van window smashed, but Jimmy made out it was someting else. can't remember the story - sorry, a completely crap comment...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yes, i've had a look through Clint (Bab's brother) facebook before. i'm sure it was him who had his van window smashed, but Jimmy made out it was someting else. can't remember the story - sorry, a completely crap comment...
No you’re right, it was Clint’s van but James made out it was his and he would have to pay for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Has it all gone quiet on the depher front?
I saw his old TikTok account mentioned on X and I did a deep dive and WTF he’s a vile and disgusting filthy man, if you think he’s bad now wait until you see the posts from 2020/2021 type d.e.p.h.e.r into TikTok and the account should come up

Reactions: 6
Has it all gone quiet on the depher front?
I saw his old TikTok account mentioned on X and I did a deep dive and WTF he’s a vile and disgusting filthy man, if you think he’s bad now wait until you see the posts from 2020/2021 type d.e.p.h.e.r into TikTok and the account should come up
He’s just doxxed a vulnerable woman on Twitter so there’s that…plus ça change…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
He’s just doxxed a vulnerable woman on Twitter so there’s that…plus ça change…
Is that the Travelodge font? Is a Travelodge really a better pick than the accommodation the council would have given them? Don't get me wrong, I stay in them quite often, but not in an Alan Partridge way. They won't even have a microwave! (But I'm sure they'll have a slow cooker soon with a great big DEPHER sticker on it)

Reactions: 10
What is it with him and publishing invoices online.
He’s still posting about that woman who was clearly scammed by cold callers, insisting that they were legitimate government ECO4 scheme contractors. Yet he makes up stories about people being scammed and threatened by machetes and guns.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
1711792223283.png

@ KATE MIDDLETON
---
IT'S NOT EVEN KATE MIDDLETON IT'S A FAN PAGE (BECAUSE OF COURSE SHE'S NOT OFFICIALLY KATE MIDDLETON ANYMORE)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Burnley Council came back on my FOI. So the Council have a very helpful scheme where they pay towards new boilers for folk and DEPHER have been paid by the council for these. I can’t believe he has the cheek to slag off the Council so much
I am pissing at the last bit though which is basically “we have a list of contractors we recommend and DEPHER isn’t on it” loooool

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jimmy's been posting Depher's articles of association on Twitter.

Broadcasting that absolute word salad online is not going to clear up criticisms, Jimmy. And while you're at it, will you confirm that any boilers #donated through your exciting #new partnership with British Gas won't end up being sold for profit in your new #shop?

Reactions: 13
Jimmy's been posting Depher's articles of association on Twitter.

Broadcasting that absolute word salad online is not going to clear up criticisms, Jimmy. And while you're at it, will you confirm that any boilers #donated through your exciting #new partnership with British Gas won't end up being sold for profit in your new #shop?
For seven years, this company registered in 2018 has been working from a document written in March 2024. The company was set up to have a meeting with the regulator. It's activities will include "I totally understand the fundraising guidelines where applicable." 🤪

1711816360529.png

1711816429973.png

1711816377543.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
For seven years, this company registered in 2018 has been working from a document written in March 2024. The company was set up to have a meeting with the regulator. It's activities will include "I totally understand the fundraising guidelines where applicable." 🤪

View attachment 2846154

View attachment 2846158
View attachment 2846155
Right? None of it makes sense. Why is a heating and plumbing company working with the homeless, for example, and why does it say they offer funeral support?

I mean, he's posted this weekend about putting people up in a hotel. How is that related to boilers (unless you've caused a huge accident in some customer's home and had to pay to accommodate them in a hurry, which might be plausible)?

And, if he's offering to pay for people's funerals, I'm immediately suspicious that he's trying to do some backhanders pressuring families to"donate" out of deceased people's estates. It stinks like a blocked drain.

Also -- and this is an admittedly personal bugbear based on years of non-profit work -- who is "the community"? Using such a broad descriptor could mean literally any person anywhere on the planet?

Reactions: 18
Burnley Council came back on my FOI. So the Council have a very helpful scheme where they pay towards new boilers for folk and DEPHER have been paid by the council for these. I can’t believe he has the cheek to slag off the Council so much
I am pissing at the last bit though which is basically “we have a list of contractors we recommend and DEPHER isn’t on it” loooool
So does this, in effect mean:
The customer has gone to James for a free boiler, James has installed it (for free) using donations given specifically for this purpose, potentially installing boilers which were also given to him for free in good faith,
In addition, he’s then decried the Council and accused them of not helping people,
Whilst at the same time claiming a £300/£400 rebate?
Meaning he’s £300/£400 up on each of those installations which had cost him nothing in the first place?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.