Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I'll never forget the first time I encountered Depher on Twitter.

There was a post saying how he'd been to visit a #single #dad with two children who had been forced to #sell their childrens belongings to pay the gas and #electric and feed the family, including the sons football #boots.

I replied back saying I was really sorry to hear it and I'd love to pay for the boy to have a new pair of boots that he could choose. My tweet had hundreds of likes, and Jimmy replied with a 'Thanks'. I DM'd him asking how I could go about getting in touch with this family to sort it all out and he never replied to me. I chased twice and gave up.

And that was when I realised most of these stories aren't true that he posts. I've never believed a word he's said since.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Dippyduck

ACT 2 – Reality

When the newspapers call: We will be ego tripping

When grants are available: We will be double dipping

When you need Christmas gifts: We will be charging shipping

When you need old boiler removed: We will be fly tipping

When the regulators get too close: We will be asset stripping

(allegedly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lilykestrel

VIP Member
"A #mother with three #children ten and under is having #chemotherapy after #cancer was discovered during an #operation. Her #husband is nowhere to be #seen. A #free boiler has been installed and next weekend we will give her the bathroom of her #dreams."

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Lazarus

VIP Member
so:
1) how did buying a 70k house for a family member factor into his forecasting?
2) how does he identify people as a hater, when he blocks people who ask direct questions? and
3) when you are receiving public money to support your main objective, how can you be assured that you haven't blocked a potential beneficiary who simply asked a question?

and further to that, i've received a response from the CIC regulator to apologise for not providing me with an outcome, but they've had 'unprecedented' concerns and complaints received about DEPHER/CPHCIC and are collating evidence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Refurbished boiler parts?

I wonder if these will be sourced from all the boilers that get ripped out and replaced with new ones for FREE PAID BY DEPHER

• Wow
Reactions: 35

gimm3more

VIP Member
Oh Jesus Christ. This email is very clearly a scam or from a foreign country - “hello greetings dear friend” - “dear friend” repeated x3. “We have run out of food at our orphanage” - the UK doesn’t have “orphanages”.
But the response saying they don’t provide support due “to all this misinformation being spread about the company” causing a massive drop in donations when he had £600k in the bank is so funny. And there’s no misinformation anywhere.

And now he’s just posted a private email from LCC - doxxing someone called Simone who could easily be identifiable from what’s in the letter. Fucking idiot. WHY are people from the council still contacting him!!!
Just to add I’ve contacted the Lancashire Safeguarding Adults Board to flag his publication of this email.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He has updated his CIC registration again. This sounds unhinged and doesn't actually answer the question.

1711214525747.png

🥴

1711214886287.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
For long time followers of Depher, I know he's frequently threatened to shut down due to lack of donations but is the recent constant yoyoing of "we won't be fundraising any more" statements followed up by new fundraising ventures something he's always done? I feel like every week we get a long statement about how Depher has to stop fundraising because of the trolls followed up a couple days later with more fundraising. It's enough to make your head spin.

Randomer123

One of the big things that annoys me about James is that he makes out that he's doing all these 'free' jobs out of the goondness of his heart/out of his own pocket. Never once have I seen him say "this is what your donations have paid for" and thanked people for donating.

• Heart
1709567234810.png
1709567308853.png

We can read your accounts.

ETA: It is extremely unprofessional to publish accounts and then put out statements on social media that contradict the accounts.

• Wow
  • Angry

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
If I had the time and inclination, I’d love to do a PhD thesis on how so many thick and yet cunning people have managed to hoodwink the general population into giving them vast sums of cash.

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
Has it all gone quiet on the depher front?
I saw his old TikTok account mentioned on X and I did a deep dive and WTF he’s a vile and disgusting filthy man, if you think he’s bad now wait until you see the posts from 2020/2021 type d.e.p.h.e.r into TikTok and the account should come up
He’s just doxxed a vulnerable woman on Twitter so there’s that…plus ça change…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Notmycat

It wasn't Burnley police who arrested them, you don't know these police, they go to another school ... In Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: 30