Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title straight from Jimmy’s mough, nommed by @Seaford Haggington. You win a water pipe which is for water only, not gas.

in the last thread, jimmy’s unaudited accounts were publicised where he appears to have spent vast sums on administration and not done a lot of paid work. He’s bought his relatives a house which is an investment. He appears to be playing fast and loose with the stated objectives of his CIC.

Many FOI results came back which revealed no one officially refers people to him. He posted pictures of new bathrooms and scuzzy ones and said he is doubly incontinent.

I’ve forgotten loads - please help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He had an apprentice start. Good luck to that as duck all works being done.
We saw He uses various makes and models of boilers. Most engineers have favourites and fit those, especially if money is no object .
He lied, and lied again. Disabled kids mum told him to back off.
I'm fairly confident he will go to prison for this .

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It's all there in the accounts. He thinks he can tweet an alternative reality and make it real. It won't work.

Mouth, not mough. What kind of idiot 🥕 is that?

who gives pride of Britain/British citizen awards?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has been showing a fondness for strawman fallacy. When accused of using money for purposes that were not expected (huge cash reserves, buying a house, excessive admin expenses) he misrepresents the claim as being that Depher has done no good work at all. He then argues that point.

Reactions: 16
1709495650622.png

he must have had some sort of input re: spin. Throw out a random number that sounds like a lot to an individual, but could be a pittance when shown against the overall budget. Would be interesting to know the full amount of income for those dates (even though their financial year runs 1 April to 31 March)

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2794019

he must have had some sort of input re: spin. Throw out a random number that sounds like a lot to an individual, but could be a pittance when shown against the overall budget. Would be interesting to know the full amount of income for those dates (even though their financial year runs 1 April to 31 March)
Deliberately doesn't give figures that align with the dates of the already published accounts. So you would need to remember this info and compare with the published accounts next year. Shifty.

ETA: Although this figure is roughly the same as cost of sales for most years. And as you say accounts for tiny amount of the company revenue.

2018/20192019/20202020/20212021/20222022/2023TOTAL
Turnover9,154119,882136,467166,875139,536571,914
Other income (donations)10,094192,11386,569602,9321,257,3611,956,956
TOTAL19,248119,882223,036769,8071,396,8972,528,870
Cost of sales11,645134,68881,612130,272140,904499,121
Administration expenses6,275134,581124,835264,238709,8551,239,784
TOTAL17,920269,269206,447394,510850,7591,738,905
Cash in hand at year end1,79037,66243,255368,085643,037

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hold up, how did we find out the awards got taken off him? I've been keeping track intermittently.

Reactions: 3
Right, I’ve spent the last 2 weeks catching up on all the tattle gossip for this guy. Top work all.

I’ve been aware of him for a while but never looked into his situation properly. One conning grifter was enough for me in the shape of Simon Harris. And what a shape that guy is.

Now that Simon has suffered one of the most glorious and hilarious downfalls of all time, I have an itch to scratch. And this Depher guy definitely fits the bill. It must be a few years ago now but I remember seeing him posing with an elderly woman and an itemised invoice where all the prices were scratched out and replaced with FREE.

Where others look at that sort of thing and fawn over the hero, my cynical brain always jumps straight to thinking what sort of crass wanker would use that vulnerable person as a publicity opportunity? No way would he be doing that if social media didn’t exist and he couldn’t get attention for it. Exactly the same Harris’ altruism. Always selfish motives. It makes my skin crawl.

It feels like I’ve joined this fight at a good time. Downfall of Depher is just around the corner, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hold up, how did we find out the awards got taken off him? I've been keeping track intermittently.
Yeh he’s no longer on the British Citizen Awards winners site. His daughter actually nominated him, James probably told her to.
He’s still on Pride of Britain’s site so might not have had that one gone.
He also brags about his “Shining World Compassion Award” which was given to him by a literal cult leader (Ching Hai)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

He has commented on the FCA Linkedin post that Motorpoint have taken £35,000 twice from his bank account for a car. I believe they only have vans for the company so is this personal? If so, he must have at least £70,000 in his bank account - not bad for someone who doesnt take a wage 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry

He has commented on the FCA Linkedin post that Motorpoint have taken £35,000 twice from his bank account for a car. I believe they only have vans for the company so is this personal? If so, he must have at least £70,000 in his bank account - not bad for someone who doesnt take a wage 🤔
Oh god the LinkedIn.

1709550083610.png

• Haha
  • Sick

And what does he expect the FCA to do about that from a comment on LinkedIn FFS he’s such a moron
Apparently his Beamer was £35k…

• Wow
if a company i bought something from charged me twice, i'd speak to them and show them the proof. if, for any reason, they didn't refund, i'd go to my bank and speak to them about an unauthorised payment.

he is so bleeping thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Able to pay £35,000 outright for a car. No wonder he doesn't need to take a wage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.