Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did they take a picture of you sitting on your sofa in your pyjamas holding the report for the socials?
Sadly not.
The man who came was lovely; I made him a cup of tea and opened a fresh packet of biscuits. He enjoyed the biscuits so much I gave him the rest of the pack AND another full pack. That was repayment enough for SAVING #MY LIFE, I #felt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sadly not.
The man who came was lovely; I made him a cup of tea and opened a fresh packet of biscuits. He enjoyed the biscuits so much I gave him the rest of the pack AND another full pack. That was repayment enough for SAVING #MY LIFE, I #felt.
Perhaps a donation to the Depher #CIC #GoFund#Me in honour of your #lucky escape?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's less ongoing support than playing the long game. Bet he's worked out that there's no next of kin anywhere around, so they've got the house and savings but nobody to leave them to.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So he has been regularly servicing a boiler that was 10 years old. Did he not mention the life expectancy on a boiler? Tell them it might be time to upgrade? Look at schemes that will help?
Nah let it pack up . That's not preventative maintenance. That's the reason people get into tit
Why didn't you fit a new boiler out of the 70k tax you paid.
I can't wait till he goes to prison

Reactions: 26
I might have mentioned this before...
But no gas engineers turn their hand to fitting bathrooms and kitchens, ceilings?
Who are the other trades following him up?
Domestic boiler engineers don't do general building work. It's all so dodgy.

Reactions: 17
LIES and HATE
Another one with #terminal cancer who ends up crying and crying
I'd be bleeping crying if that noncey looking bleep came round my house, smarming about trying to get a look in my building society book. He makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His stories always seem to end up with people “bursting into tears” or “crying with happiness” isn’t his entire MO giving tit away for free? Like these people know they’re not gonna pay anything so do we think he winds them up first saying it’s gonna cost loads? (If he is to be believed).

Reactions: 17
I know he wouldn't get the job but if he is doing it for free why isn't he working harder. Old pictures is all we get. Go fit some boilers you lazy ponce
The fact that we keep getting so many pictures from last decade suggests he's not exactly using the hundreds of thousands of pounds of donations for very much these days. I loathe the little heartstring-tugging dephering dimwit. He'll get his comeuppance yet.

Reactions: 18
I might have mentioned this before...
But no gas engineers turn their hand to fitting bathrooms and kitchens, ceilings?
Who are the other trades following him up?
Domestic boiler engineers don't do general building work. It's all so dodgy.
Very good point @mchops.

I reckon he's a tit gas engineer. If he's not deliberately bleeping things up in order to ensure repeat visits, I imagine he's allowing things to deteriorate without giving his clients information about upgrading or various govt schemes to help with the costs. AFAIK, there's never been one single social media post signposting vulnerable people towards govt grants for boilers, nor has he ever posted about helping a customer access one.

Then -- when there's inevitably a crisis and everything goes on the blink -- he comes in with a hard sell about the most expensive options (probably with inflated labour costs) and when they say they can't pay, it gives him a sexual thrill to be able to be the charitable bestower of largesse.

His whole modus operandi stinks to high heaven.

Reactions: 19
Very good point @mchops.

I reckon he's a tit gas engineer. If he's not deliberately bleeping things up in order to ensure repeat visits, I imagine he's allowing things to deteriorate without giving his clients information about upgrading or various govt schemes to help with the costs. AFAIK, there's never been one single social media post signposting vulnerable people towards govt grants for boilers, nor has he ever posted about helping a customer access one.

Then -- when there's inevitably a crisis and everything goes on the blink -- he comes in with a hard sell about the most expensive options (probably with inflated labour costs) and when they say they can't pay, it gives him a sexual thrill to be able to be the charitable bestower of largesse.

His whole modus operandi stinks to high heaven.
Whenever he talks about government schemes for boilers it's always with an air of bitterness, as if the nasty government is luring people away from Boiler Jesus and his #lifesaving #work.

Reactions: 20
Whenever he talks about government schemes for boilers it's always with an air of bitterness, as if the nasty government is luring people away from Boiler Jesus and his #lifesaving #work.
Please can we nominate this as a possible thread title? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.