Depher/CPH CIC #3 No nervous breakdown, I’m good, honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their paid services can't be in high demand if they're free to spend half their time on social calls.

Reactions: 10
Imagine thinking that boasting you have had to attend an address you initially worked on 6 years ago nearly every fortnight since is a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If the CIC regulator are anything like Companies House they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard. CH don’t seem to check the veracity of any information provided to them. Plus not that long ago they published directors full names, dates of birth and addresses which was a gift for identity fraud.
Companies House is not a regulator though. It’s not in their remit to investigate fraud nor do they have any authority to do so. The same is not true of the CIC regulator. It’s a bleeping disgrace that this clown has been allowed to go on as long as he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“A lady had her free government insulation completed”
“Something needs to be done about these people doing the government schemes” James says in the video on this post.
If this story is even true, this woman has been scammed by cold callers, nothing to do with government schemes ffs!! does James think that the people who have done this are legit? 😭

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know it's a minor thing in all of this but I'd love to know what he #thinks #hashtags are #for

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jimmy's deffo been reading these threads. But everything he's been up to in the last week or so smacks of panic, trying to deflect criticisms with a new veneer of respectability. Unfortunately, just like a shoddy plumbing job, the whole thing is still going to go wrong.
Posting on his new Twitter that only has 34 followers about “1st March 2019 was a very busy day” like nobody cares mate give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“A lady had her free government insulation completed”
“Something needs to be done about these people doing the government schemes” James says in the video on this post.
If this story is even true, this woman has been scammed by cold callers, nothing to do with government schemes ffs!! does James think that the people who have done this are legit? 😭
I had a massive gas leak two years ago. Cadent came, turned the gas off, gave me a report (Mr Laz has no sense of smell after COVID 4 years ago, so it was lucky I was there).
Guess what Cadent never referred to it as?
A threat to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I had a massive gas leak two years ago. Cadent came, turned the gas off, gave me a report (Mr Laz has no sense of smell after COVID 4 years ago, so it was lucky I was there).
Guess what Cadent never referred to it as?
A threat to life.
did they take a picture of you sitting on your sofa in your pyjamas holding the report for the socials?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.