Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatface

VIP Member
Wonder what was wrong with the pram she had for Beth? Are you supposed to get a new pram for each baby now? She has that frozen embryo and was always planning another baby - why not keep the pram?

Ellegee

VIP Member
My Mam was tested in Punchestown at 11am yesterday morning and still waiting so that's 26 hours so far.
I’m not sure how it works, some come back so quickly. Another friend & her daughter were tested together in Galway a week ago & her daughters results came back nearly 24 hours later than hers.

creeper101_93

Deffo agree re section. They might not agree readily but it is one of those times we need to speak up and advocate for our babies. I'd be getting that baby out tonight. No question. What happens with a covid positive mum in terms of being able to hold/ feed baby?
You are given an option to care for them yourself or delegate a health care worker or family member. If you do it yourself the HSE advice is an isolated room, baby in an incubator and gowning with PPE when holding the baby and its meant to last for 14 days but not sure how that is being implemented now

Dublife2030

Have you seen erins new post
Was it not yesterday
Very foolish girl standing by the products
I just had a look, yeah it was yesterday erin had the post up. She's one of the first to start advertising voduz again I think. 15% discount, The others won't be long behind her, wonder what discounts/comps they might offer!

Mishella

Chatty Member
According to her she never gets anything sent to her that is bad,,,I agree she overcharges Beth..

That's the difference between us mere mortals & the instahuns. They thrive off IG see no problems with it. Also they financially gain & get to promote their business. Win win.
Mind you, I'd rather my privacy & familys safety.
I was in Newbridge way before lockdown and I noticed Beth before I realised that it was denise

My friend was out with us for our Christmas party, didnt come in for a few days we were thinking fuck some hangover! Nope. She had a baby. Full term. No idea. She'd gained weight yeah but not a bump.

So it happens
Yes but Denise has a very visible bump in the video of her having her scan. Not just a little bump or swollen tummy, obviously pregnant. Still very happy for her though.