Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh why's she gone private? Can't make money from the gram with a private account!

Reactions: 1
Oooh why's she gone private? Can't make money from the gram with a private account!
She goes private the odd time. Doesn’t matter while she’s away, she’s not trying to flog her Voduz shite every two minutes. She’ll b straight back to public once after gets back

Reactions: 2
It’s actually lovely to see Beth just be a child for once and enjoying herself and not being forced to do them stupid reels and forced stories with her fake accent

Reactions: 7
It’s actually lovely to see Beth just be a child for once and enjoying herself and not being forced to do them stupid reels and forced stories with her fake accent
My thoughts exactly she's actually being her age and not parading around in front of a phone talking about her outfit it's lovely to see her so happy

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Denise looking like a hooker at the Eiffel Tower all for the gram it’s embarrassing you big ham!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*thread suggestion*

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
She’s on her story talking about DLP. ‘Beth was memoized’ Don’t you mean mesmerized? 🤣 Ah I know I’m being pedantic. 🙈😅

Also she’s talking about being ten years married tomorrow, and how IVF struggles almost broke them. Beth is seven. Three years is not a huge amount of time to go through trying for a baby, especially when you are blessed with a healthy baby after! Surely the first few years of married life is the honeymoon period, when you feel like you can conquer the world? If they were that Rocky in under 5 years, I don’t hold out much hope. (Married 20 years and been through several miscarriages and a successful IVF birth)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is she for real in that bullshit inspirational quote crap she sprouts on about be uniquely your own coming from the most un unique person on it she jumps from one person to the other on Instagram trying to be like them copying everything from what they wear to their hair and everything else yeah right Denise very unique and the one thing she wants to copy is the Insta house but she just can’t get it must kill her that

Reactions: 5
She is definitely reading here trying to turn her account around now saying she is going to go back to being honest Denise and starting to talk about ivf again I dont think the ivf community will ever bother with her again id say most of them have her blocked since she came out with the whole i manifested a baby and dident know she was pregnant ye right Denise you were flat out doing hit classes and then all of a sudden started doing yoga and a couple of weeks later you announced you only found out you were pregnant from the minute you stopped doing them hit classes you knew you were pregnant.

Reactions: 10
She is definitely reading here trying to turn her account around now saying she is going to go back to being honest Denise and starting to talk about ivf again I dont think the ivf community will ever bother with her again id say most of them have her blocked since she came out with the whole i manifested a baby and dident know she was pregnant ye right Denise you were flat out doing hit classes and then all of a sudden started doing yoga and a couple of weeks later you announced you only found out you were pregnant from the minute you stopped doing them hit classes you knew you were pregnant.
Absolutely and the reason she had started to do the hitt classes was because she had put on a bit of weight and was healthy and that’s why her cycle came back and that’s how she fell pregnant naturally of course she knew before she let on

Reactions: 6
First time I've seen that child look so natural and act her age you could see how much she was enjoying herself every other time she has been on it's been so staged and very uncomfortable to watch.

Or hand me downs from her bestie you would have to be very close to that child to have realized they were gucci shoes 🤔🤫
Oh I forgot about her chavvy friend yeah of course they probably are hand me downs as we all know if Denise got anything designer we would be looking at them for a month solid it was like the last season bag and the tacky shoes she wears we were sick looking. At them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.