Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Costs that she would have claimed back from the manufacturer.
Just one hairdryer model wasn’t it?
It was 2 different hairdryers (Infrared blowout & a standard one previously), it’s reputation that’s the real cost !

Reactions: 9
Hi denise Beth must have made up this user name for you
Very funny. I was stating a fact it was one product the hair dryer!!

It was 2 different hairdryers (Infrared blowout & a standard one previously), it’s reputation that’s the real cost !
There all the same dryer just brought out in the different colours but ye definitely reputation isn’t great for them now. anyone tried the shampoo ?

Reactions: 1
I thought they were alway infrared that was the selling point? I got it when I came out first and it was infrared also had it replaced with no issues second one actually works better!!

Reactions: 2
Like why is a business owner standing recording her self in her pennies out fit in the middle of a hair salon and clients there now if I was in a salon and saw that I would never go back no wonder she is loosing a lot of her clients to barnaby and brennan and aviary hair at least they are a bit more professional and classy

Reactions: 11
Like why is a business owner standing recording her self in her pennies out fit in the middle of a hair salon and clients there now if I was in a salon and saw that I would never go back no wonder she is loosing a lot of her clients to barnaby and brennan and aviary hair at least they are a bit more professional and classy
While wearing Eirn McGregor's bag are we ment to think denise ownes the bag if she ever gets rich and can actually afford real bags herself we will never hear the end of it 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the customer said oh that’s lovely and she just ignores her to do the video ! I wouldn’t go there that ignorance

Reactions: 7
There was this really weird video of her applying lipgloss last week now tagging Mango. Shoes from And Other Stories this morning. Only desperate for a collab! Specsavers are about the best you can hope for Denise! 😅🤣🤣 Chav.
love to know why she couldn’t beg for the colab with specsavers in newbridge had to go to blanchardstown maybe her past and reputation around newbridge stopped them from wanting to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah poor Denise showing off her penneys suit but had to show off the fake Louis Vuitton bag sitting up on the buggy Denise stop embarrassing your self and just stick to penneys we all know that’s your limit financially 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She was shown briefly on a clip...in her identifiable uniform.
has Denise no brain ,of does she really what to destroy her. child, posting her on tic tok in a tacky jacket with her name on the back. , is she not making enough money, that shes trying to make her daughter into something, tic tok is a dangerous enough platform for adults, without putting her child up , and her name on her jacket, honestly its so disturbing the way these instagram people expose their children, by showing then on camera, and getting thousands of people viewing them, knowing where they live , going to school etc, do they not realise there’s strangers viewing these, videos , why would u expose your children, social media, such a damaging environment, i really dont get , how they don’t realise this

• Sad
Reactions: 11
has Denise no brain ,of does she really what to destroy her. child, posting her on tic tok in a tacky jacket with her name on the back. , is she not making enough money, that shes trying to make her daughter into something, tic tok is a dangerous enough platform for adults, without putting her child up , and her name on her jacket, honestly its so disturbing the way these instagram people expose their children, by showing then on camera, and getting thousands of people viewing them, knowing where they live , going to school etc, do they not realise there’s strangers viewing these, videos , why would u expose your children, social media, such a damaging environment, i really dont get , how they don’t realise this
While walking down newbridge like Carrie Bradshaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's able to pronounce teeTH when she's getting something for free. Unfortunately she still says liherely.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just when I thought she couldn't get any more vulgar she has the child on TikTok mouthing along the words to a song singing"I'm gonna have the best bleeping night of my life" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is absolutely vile the way she puts up videos of that little girl. Complete chav looking for any attention possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
All she is doing is just proving what people say about her is true that she is as common as muck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.