Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this one is always going on about her three salons voduz flashing the jeep when she can and the fake chanel🤣 but cant afford to buy a home

Reactions: 5
On Jesus the fake Chanel 😂😂😂 how long did we have to endure the unboxing of the last season bag from the outlet aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Dublin salon is awful. The building is old and dingy. All very badly painted and cheap decor. The whole thing would want to be gutted and refitted for the prices she charges. I wouldn't say its overly busy either. Always managed to get an appointment at short notice. There's a couple of girls that are harder to get but that's down to their loyal customers following them as opposed to her "brand".

Reactions: 3
Newbridge the same it could be a nice salon but with her trying to be querky and different you know how she likes to stay in her own lane and all 🥱🥱 it just make it look tacky all the cheap plastic flowers everywhere and mad colours not a bit classy like some high end salons that she seems to think hers are I hate to disappoint her

Reactions: 6
She owns the house she lives in. She was ment to be moving but put a hold on it. She had up a while ago they are hoping to use there last ice baby so maybe waiting until after that who knows.

Reactions: 1
O I think we all know if denise had the money to move she would you know how she loves to keep up with her insta hun friends

100% could you imagine if she had a house like mrs make up or her idol Erin mcgregor her life would. Be complete 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a look on their site and didn’t see any voduz stuff either. She hasn’t even mentioned missing the event

Reactions: 1
Rumours must be true about Denise having money troubles I see the #collab has started she has only been trying for weeks to get someone to #collab with her even tried to pimp Beth out, for someone who was very consistent about how she was only ever going to promote her own businesses on Instagram it wont be long till we only see #ad #ba #collab #gift on her page.

Her problem is she’s making nothing from her own brands every Chemist you go into they are selling them off on sale as they can’t get rid of them so can’t be making much from that crap there’s that many BA and collabs with people by the time they pay them all can’t be much left, but she sees all the rest of the insta huns mainly her new BBF Lisa list making a fortune from collabs and #ad she’s selling her soul now also for a few Bob maybe she will get the insta house she is clearly longing for after all 😂😂

If just Jordan doesn’t contact her soon for a #ad she will have a heart attack not very supportive of her business partner trying to promote someone else’s make up brand

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said specsavers got a big reaction from her original post so gave her whatever to giveaway but yet there’s only 7 comments on it?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.