Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is the level of intelligence Denise is friends with I'm not surprised nobody has spoken to her about what she is doing to Beth's life.This comment proves they are reading what we are saying and then thinking it's funny to plaster the child all over the internet so they can laugh among themselves like childish little school girls grow up girls and start protecting your kids
All those chavs who have all their children in their profile name are cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 5
Does she listen to the lyrics of the songs she’s MAKING her child sing along to…. ‘with nothing on I made you look’ sorry now but it’s just wrong!!!
she odvs seen it put a video of herself up next , if that was my child, staying there , ild be fuming, shes beth destroyed, and shes only 6, is she not making enough money without camera stuck in young kids faces

Reactions: 3
Oh dear.She's fuming today....Yet she never learns.Surely it must be a source of tension at home?This happens regularly - she posts passive aggressive messages about this site, child is kept off insta for a few weeks and then returns again.Id say her husband has to be pissed off because he very rarely appears on her insta.I can assure you none of the other kids in her class are pushed on social media like beth is and her school would not approve of it.

Reactions: 8
I worry about the child there is so much information about her online that follow Denise. As a parent I would feel uncomfortable. I wonder if Beth have access to these sites or if she is reading negative comments.

Passive aggressive as per… wonder did someone send her something or say something to her. Instead of coming on and addressing it she uses it as a chance to get a sly dig in. And it’s ‘hobby’ Denise, not ‘hobbie.’ Hobbies is plural. You really, really need to learn how to spell. I would love if someone actually responded honestly about how she exploits her children for content and overshares them in general. But of course they won’t, too busy arse licking.

Oh dear.She's fuming today....Yet she never learns.Surely it must be a source of tension at home?This happens regularly - she posts passive aggressive messages about this site, child is kept off insta for a few weeks and then returns again.Id say her husband has to be pissed off because he very rarely appears on her insta.I can assure you none of the other kids in her class are pushed on social media like beth is and her school would not approve of it.
He knows where his bread is buttered, it’s clear who the boss is in that house. He obviously has no issue with it, otherwise he would put a stop to it.

Attachments

• Haha
Passive aggressive as per… wonder did someone send her something or say something to her. Instead of coming on and addressing it she uses it as a chance to get a sly dig in. And it’s ‘hobby’ Denise, not ‘hobbie.’ Hobbies is plural. You really, really need to learn how to spell. I would love if someone actually responded honestly about how she exploits her children for content and overshares them in general. But of course they won’t, too busy arse licking.

He knows where his bread is buttered, it’s clear who the boss is in that house. He obviously has no issue with it, otherwise he would put a stop to it.
Everyone who follows these dopes is on here reading or contributing. They are on here themselves.

• Haha
It’s Denise who needs to get a hobby outside of Pelo. Everyday she is on, all ways trying to sell, sell her products/brand. Get a life Denise.

You sound like a broken record at this stage, with your overpriced plastic crap.

Turn off your phone & enjoy your kids & keep things private when it comes to family

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s so funny is the very people who she is bitching about are the ones trying to highlight that kids need to be protected on line. HER CHILD.

the ones applauding Denise are the ones who don’t care about her child.

• Heart
What’s so funny is the very people who she is bitching about are the ones trying to highlight that kids need to be protected on line. HER CHILD.

the ones applauding Denise are the ones who don’t care about her child.
Exactly, they are only saying she is wonderful coz they want free hair do’s from her or tools at a discount or become a brand ambassador for her! Do you think they will be still around licking her arse, if Pelo goes bust? They will have moved on to the next Pelo type saloon

• Heart
Her job isn't to protect her child from evil? That's the point Denise. It is your job!! And tattlers are not evil. We're not the evil you need to worry about.

• Heart
Her job isn't to protect her child from evil? That's the point Denise. It is your job!! And tattlers are not evil. We're not the evil you need to worry about.
If she took her phone from her face long enough to watch the news she would realise that evil is everywhere and it is her job to protect her children. God forbid something happened Beth would it be the child's fault because to me it feels like she's putting her out there to defend herself a child doesn't understand what evils are out there. Not everyone that disagrees with how much exposure Beth gets is evil some of us are the product of abuse from trusting family and family friends we know better so we do better

Well we all no Denise got help to write that rant.I mean Denise is clearly not all there but all these other people that are cheering on the fact that she exploits her 7 year old puts her in danger by plastering her all over social media,is there actually that many idiots out there that think this is acceptable.And all these so called morals she thinks she is teaching her all she is teaching her is to be a little diva.She is telling us to get a life maybe she should get her own life and stop trying to live her life through Beth and let her be a child not your best friend Denise.

Reactions: 6
I remember a few years ago Denise posted a letter with her address on it! It's unbelievable the amount of information she puts out on Instagram, maybe I should send her a Christmas card and see how quick she would be on insta blasting me

Reactions: 4
Oh touchy touchy Denise meow hate the truth they all do ah maybe her busy salons are getting to her 😂😂😂😂 never a sinner in the one in newbridge anyhow

We will see how Beth feels about what she done to her as a child without her consent by the way when she’s older and no one wants to be friends with her as she is such a little diva might change her mind then

She can blame people for having an opinion and speaking the truth all she likes but Denise YOU are the Blame for this only you all this I want to protect Beth how is she going to protect her in a few years when Beth is old enough to read all the things that were said about her due to the things you and you alone plastered all over SM

Last edited:
I'd love to know what her walking buddy Sarah Secrets thinks of the whole Beth situation as she is a primary school teacher and seems to be fairly educated I wonder does she condone exploiting children online to the level Beth is if so I hope she has voiced her opinion to Denise or is she like the rest of them just useing each other to climb the Instagram ladder

I'd love to know what her walking buddy Sarah Secrets thinks of the whole Beth situation as she is a primary school teacher and seems to be fairly educated I wonder does she condone exploiting children online to the level Beth is if so I hope she has voiced her opinion to Denise or is she like the rest of them just useing each other to climb the Instagram ladder
No the sheep will never speak up sure she gets a free hair cut not going to pass up on that over concern for a child are you mad

No the sheep will never speak up sure she gets a free hair cut not going to pass up on that over concern for a child are you mad
The sad thing about it is I'm sure some of Denise's true friends probably have said something and are probably no longer friends and she believes these insta huns are really her friends if she came off Instagram for a while and sat back and observed it might open her eyes

Well if that’s not a fake messsge that someone just happened to send her today about how nice Beth is pathetic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.