Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m only jealous of her figure but Jesus she gives me rage when she does that thing holding up the camera to show her body/stomach area, as my nana used to say she’ll get a cold in her kidneys wears that half shirt today!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's one of Beth's tops I'd say 🤣fecking eejit.She absolutely loves herself something stupid.Its embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’m only jealous of her figure but Jesus she gives me rage when she does that thing holding up the camera to show her body/stomach area, as my nana used to say she’ll get a cold in her kidneys wears that half shirt today!! 😂😂
She thinks everyone’s jealous of her. 🙄🤣

Reactions: 3
Why did this one not mention the cosmetics doctor who is setting up business in her Salon not a word about it on her stories anywhere and she wasn’t at the launch he had either clearly needs help paying the rent having to rent out rooms and of course she will never come on and admit that sure she’s a millionaire in her head 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh piss off Beth and of and play owth you dolls. Denise, you're a disgrace.

Reactions: 4
Clearly desperate for a few bob practically begging companies to hire the young one at this stage 😂😂😂😂 and these mothers (I use the term loosely ) must have no one around them with the balls to tell them to get the kids down off social media not thinking for two minutes about the bullying this child is going to suffer when she gets older and all her class mates see all this crap on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Destroying her and the little fella.. the self importance and arrogance that oozes outta that child… it’s not good for her in her school life.. Denise is full of it too.. happened to pass by her salon on the way to Gareth Brooks…jeez.. certainly nothing to write home about.. stuck in a grubby street.. businesses closed around her.. wouldn’t be rushing to that particular salon 🙈
[/QUOTE]
Which branch? Whitehall? Far from grubby around there! If anything, her salon cheapens the place

Reactions: 5
Destroying her and the little fella.. the self importance and arrogance that oozes outta that child… it’s not good for her in her school life.. Denise is full of it too.. happened to pass by her salon on the way to Gareth Brooks…jeez.. certainly nothing to write home about.. stuck in a grubby street.. businesses closed around her.. wouldn’t be rushing to that particular salon 🙈
Which branch? Whitehall? Far from grubby around there! If anything, her salon cheapens the place
[/QUOTE]
If you think the salon cheapens the road that’s on you should see what her parents house does to the road that’s on talk about the worst house on the street Jesus it looks like refugees live there would hate to have that house beside me

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
Have to agree I know the area well and it’s defo not grubby at all. There is a bank across the street closed but that’s it.

Reactions: 1
Have to agree I know the area well and it’s defo not grubby at all. There is a bank across the street closed but that’s it.
[/QUOTE]
It’s definitely not a posh area, and never had been but there’s certainly nothing wrong with it. Pelo price points might be a bit too high though?

[/QUOTE]
Beautiful homes on the way through.. but the salon looked cheap and tacky.. businesses around it didn’t look much better.. passed on the way from M50 to Croke Park.. don’t know the area? That part of the street was most unimpressive

Reactions: 2
She runs 3 very busy and successful salons well I’d say 2 not sure about Belfast she’s a savy business woman I’ll give her that.

• Haha
She runs 3 very busy and successful salons well I’d say 2 not sure about Belfast she’s a savy business woman I’ll give her that.
Pity she’s not as savy when it comes to poor Beth.. it’s so sad the way she has that child!

I wouldn’t say newbridge is overly busy either never packed anytime I drive by and that’s quiet often and as I said must be struggling to pay rent when she has to rent out rooms so can’t be all that successful

What ever happened to Denise's big house move all we heard for ages was she was moving house even had beth saying it then not a word about it

Clearly can’t get a mortgage I would say she had the deposit for the house couldn’t get a mortgage then and that’s where the money for the trip to Bali came from as all happened around the same time sure she would struggle to get a mortgage as has to be up to her neck in personal loans also never being a home owner before as she lives in a house belonging to her mother so banks would be very hesitant to give her a mortgage and also she’s not a spring chicken so age against her aswell but not a word about it now

Reactions: 2
Clearly can’t get a mortgage I would say she had the deposit for the house couldn’t get a mortgage then and that’s where the money for the trip to Bali came from as all happened around the same time sure she would struggle to get a mortgage as has to be up to her neck in personal loans also never being a home owner before as she lives in a house belonging to her mother so banks would be very hesitant to give her a mortgage and also she’s not a spring chicken so age against her aswell but not a word about it now
Is her current home rented
Ignore me missed the part u said its her mothers home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.