Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's exploiting Beth. Beth is not allowed to be a child. She's only 7 the poor thing. She acts like a young adult.

Reactions: 9
She is such a fool!Why put your lovely little girl (who she waited so long for) out there to be scrutinised by other adults?She clearly wants Beth to be a showbiz kid - painfully obvious.Those videos of Beth at the weekend were all coordinated by Denise - excruciatingly embarrassing to watch.She a 7 year old ffs.Yoi never see that kid with other 7 year olds.Its a shame.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s right to comment on the kids. Beth is only seven and it’s her mother that’s at fault, not the child.
Can’t agree with you on this.. if Denise chooses to put her kids out there, then it’s ok to have an opinion on what she does! Her children are beautiful in the same way all our kids are beautiful, Denise, however, promotes her kids as something better than everyone else, they are children, vulnerable and very impressionable!! And if we are truthful, Beth has already developed a bit of a complex about herself, with her ‘Hi Guys’ todays outfit etc.. for a 7 year old, her sense of self importance is unbelievable, can’t imagine it endears her to her school mates.. Denise, let her be what she is, a child, some of those outfits are absolutely shocking.. are u aware of what/who might be looking at your page? Because of their mother, these two children are gonna grow up to be self centred, entitled people with a huge ego and an even bigger sense of their own self importance! Let them go to school, nursery, wherever and let them be normal children…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t agree with you on this.. if Denise chooses to put her kids out there, then it’s ok to have an opinion on what she does! Her children are beautiful in the same way all our kids are beautiful, Denise, however, promotes her kids as something better than everyone else, they are children, vulnerable and very impressionable!! And if we are truthful, Beth has already developed a bit of a complex about herself, with her ‘Hi Guys’ todays outfit etc.. for a 7 year old, her sense of self importance is unbelievable, can’t imagine it endears her to her school mates.. Denise, let her be what she is, a child, some of those outfits are absolutely shocking.. are u aware of what/who might be looking at your page? Because of their mother, these two children are gonna grow up to be self centred, entitled people with a huge ego and an even bigger sense of their own self importance! Let them go to school, nursery, wherever and let them be normal children…
There were a few comments about the child being plain looking. Even if it’s true it’s a little bit mean. 🥹 I agree with you about the rest though.

Not Voduz this time 🙈🙊🤣 and Ekin Su’s hair looks way more professionally done than it did when Denise was pawing at her. 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Make sure you get the 211 Evogue Range Rover plates in shot when mentioning the airport pick up service 🤦‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 6
Do any of you purchase stuff in Penneys like Denise or do you buy stuff like me?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is such a fool!Why put your lovely little girl (who she waited so long for) out there to be scrutinised by other adults?She clearly wants Beth to be a showbiz kid - painfully obvious.Those videos of Beth at the weekend were all coordinated by Denise - excruciatingly embarrassing to watch.She a 7 year old ffs.Yoi never see that kid with other 7 year olds.Its a shame.
As much as I don't agree with children being used for content but then again I suppose noone would think that people would stoop that low as to scrutinize a child. She doesn't film other children so that's probably why we don't see her playing with other children I am sure she has friends just because Denise doesn't film it doesn't mean Beth has no friends

Reactions: 2
Styling by Beth. Would you ever f off Denise. She threw on a change of clothes ater school when she got out of her uniform.

Reactions: 4
She's cracked!I see her walking yesterday with a sportbra/vest like top - she looked ridiculous.She uses a serious amount of filter in her pics too.As fie the Beth spam earlier, we get it, she's gonna be a star .....

Styling by Beth. Would you ever f off Denise. She threw on a change of clothes ater school when she got out of her uniform.
Exactly! ‘Styling’ is taking different things, sometimes from different places, eras etc and making a unique look. That outfit was bought from the same place and obviously meant to go together. No styling involved whatsoever.

Reactions: 2
There were a few comments about the child being plain looking. Even if it’s true it’s a little bit mean. 🥹 I agree with you about the rest though.

Not Voduz this time 🙈🙊🤣 and Ekin Su’s hair looks way more professionally done than it did when Denise was pawing at her. 🤣
I was using beautiful in the context as a parent.. our children are beautiful to us… I agree with you, it’s unfair to refer to any child as plain.. Ekin Su looks fab.. Voduz take note!!!

What is she doing to that kid!!
Destroying her and the little fella.. the self importance and arrogance that oozes outta that child… it’s not good for her in her school life.. Denise is full of it too.. happened to pass by her salon on the way to Gareth Brooks…jeez.. certainly nothing to write home about.. stuck in a grubby street.. businesses closed around her.. wouldn’t be rushing to that particular salon 🙈

She’s an employer and she didn’t know you could get a free eye test every two years with your prsi?!

Never mind that, WTF is she wearing? I’ve nothing against bellies on show but her blouse reminds me of cutting my dads old shirts up for sewing projects at school & she’s thrown one on by mistake!
Yea like when u were 15!!!

Never mind that, WTF is she wearing? I’ve nothing against bellies on show but her blouse reminds me of cutting my dads old shirts up for sewing projects at school & she’s thrown one on by mistake!
This looks like Jeffrey Dahmer tried to be a ginger lady

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.