Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for Beth's Penney's haul and all the outfits she pulled together. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beth back on stories again 🙄 “the priest told me you are honoured, precious and loved”. give over 😂
God told me that your mother is a gobshite and I believe him 😂😂
the young one is insufferable with the bloody dramatics .. i don’t find it one bit cute or funny or anything positive tbh .. she’s just an annoying child who is being forced to grow up before her time!! Cop on Denise you imbecile & let your child act like a 7 year old 👊🏼

Reactions: 15
Does she go to mass every week or is this the start of the communion requirements? She made a point of scanning the camera around the church car park on Sunday without actually showing the church. I just happened to recognise the area

Reactions: 3
Does she go to mass every week or is this the start of the communion requirements? She made a point of scanning the camera around the church car park on Sunday without actually showing the church. I just happened to recognise the area
I'd say she's only attending for the obligation of going, after communion child won't see the inside of a church.

Reactions: 2
As far as I know she does go to mass.

So mark gets dressed head to toe in Penney's for his bday and she's eyeing up YSL boots.

Reactions: 6
Beth back on stories again 🙄 “the priest told me you are honoured, precious and loved”. give over 😂
As if a 7 year old sat there and took all that in and was so engrossed in mass , now unless mine are different they forget what I say to them after a minute constantly repeating myself

So staged can she not let that child act and dress for her age.
Ya she's far to old fashioned for her age

View attachment 1606808

Jude nominated for “top baby”? 🧐
That's wrong on so many levels or then again anyone remember the bonnie baby shows that used to be on ....

The boots 🤣🤣🙈 tacky out. Get yourself a pair of pop socks Denise hun and get Beth going with a glue gun and a bag of sequins. Or even better, just manifest the designer ones. It worked for a baby, surely a pair of boots would be no bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beth’s peers are not online yet, cause most decent parents don’t over expose their 7 year old kids and pimp them out for likes, (private pages with only friends and are very family are very different!), but when she does she is going to be picked on!
Hope Denise can manifest the bullies away ✨

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.