Denise Pelo #4 Furry Shoes & a Mermaid Weave, Me Tats from China, don’t be deceived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending her followers over to Jac Jossa because she’s talking about periods. Nothing to do with the fact the she’s a BA for BPerfect. 🙄 There’s always an ulterior motive with Denise.

Reactions: 6
The modeling, Christ! Is it Denise or Beth or both? Trying to make a model out of her. Sorry she’s a beautiful child of course but she’s just plain, her children are average children, not model material at all! She’ll be allowed wear make up by the time she’s 11!

Reactions: 10
The modeling, Christ! Is it Denise or Beth or both? Trying to make a model out of her. Sorry she’s a beautiful child of course but she’s just plain, her children are average children, not model material at all! She’ll be allowed wear make up by the time she’s 11!
I taught the same, Beth does not exactly “stand out”, from any other kids.

Reactions: 7
Oh Denise, take that low cut top, fur coat video of your child off the internet. What's it even for???? Cop on

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What is she actually doing to that child, Beth is going to be mortified when she’s older looking back- looks like a clip of a child after running away in fair city 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Beth will be too busy living her social media curated life which leads to superficial friends/connections to be mortified. It’s only when she gets much older will she realize her life was stolen from her by her own mother for some likes

Reactions: 8
Oh Denise, take that low cut top, fur coat video of your child off the internet. What's it even for???? Cop on
Ffs .. what is that stupid outfit on the child … the tacky fur coat .. and obviously telling the child to turn her head & walk towards the camera 🙄🤯 mental behaviour from a mother allowing a CHILD behave like this … she is mentally unstable if she thinks that it’s ok to have a small child behaving in this way!!

Reactions: 9
Ffs .. what is that stupid outfit on the child … the tacky fur coat .. and obviously telling the child to turn her head & walk towards the camera 🙄🤯 mental behaviour from a mother allowing a CHILD behave like this … she is mentally unstable if she thinks that it’s ok to have a small child behaving in this way!!
Shes gonna destroy that child I think Denise is looks and image obsessed and shes gonna pass that on to her daughter

Reactions: 9
Most times Denise looks like mutton dressed as lamb.

Those fluffy shoes & the jewellery she wears, is all mismatched on her, gold & silver, chunky items. I sorry the jewellery looks like something out of a lucky bag on her.

If she just worn her engagement & wedding ring, with a nice watch, it would look more elegant & tidy on her.

Reactions: 3
Denise looks like someone who would burst your face in if you looked at her. No flash outfits or jewellery can disguise that rough look. The child is no model either but she can’t help how her mother has her acting.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s right to comment on the kids. Beth is only seven and it’s her mother that’s at fault, not the child.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.